Chapter 260

Somi did not ask further and just brought Krystal into the shop.

The shop assistant in charge was dressed in a long robe. He was different from the other staff in the shop who were dressed in modern clothes. Everything in the shop looked ancient and had a strong style.

In order to curry favor with Old Master Manoban, Somi was also a regular here. Hence, the shop assistants followed by her side and introduced items to her with all their hearts.

exhibition in Singapore, for example. He’s really the most famous master now. Not only is his handwriting good, but his works are also auctioned at a sky-high price of tens of millions. He’s truly recognized.

“Her recent works cost hundreds of thousands.

There are also works of a few young masters in our store. Since Miss Somi is here, we’ll definitely recommend those that are most worth buying. The discount will also be calculated according to the highest level of VIP membership in our shop.”

Somi felt comfortable after being complimented. She wanted to enjoy this moment.

Krystal took a few more glances at Somu. The Jeon family was just an ordinary wealthy family that had only been around for a few years. However, from the way Somi came and went and the treatment she received, she seemed to be from an established wealthy family.

It wasn’t appropriate for her to ask Somi about it.. She was just guessing, but it was obvious that Somi didn’t have a sugar daddy.

Krystal was really puzzled.

Of course, the Jeon family relied on the Manoban family to make a name for themselves. Even though Lisa didn’t like the Jeon family at all, it didn’t stop Old Master Manoban and the others from being biased.

For someone like Old Master Manoban, even the slightest wave of his finger was enough for a big family to rise.

However, the Jeon family did not dare to show off to the public. Even if Somi wanted to show off and her heart was about to jump out of her throat, she had to hold it in. Otherwise, she did not know how terrifying Lisa’s disgust for her would be.

She didn’t even dare to let Lisa hear any negative news about the Jeon family. She was afraid that the Jeon family wouldn’t be able to enjoy their luxurious lives the next second.

The shop assistant in charge brought a bunch of items over and asked Somi and Krystal to choose.

Krystal looked at them. It was indeed difficult to make a decision.

She looked at Karina, who hurriedly said, “Miss Jeon is the real expert, and Huixian, you know a lot about these things too. For someone like me who can only admire from afar, I think everything looks good, but I don’t know how to choose.”

Sun-hee also said, “That’s right. Miss Somi is very knowledgeable about this. Sister Krystal, you also often practice calligraphy and know a lot about these calligraphers. I’m an ordinary person. I don’t even know what’s written on it. They all look good to me.”

Krystal said, “Miss Somi, why don’t you help me choose? You’re the most outstanding person here. We all believe in your choice. It can’t be wrong.”

Somi was about to make her choice when a beautiful figure appeared outside the door. Jennie’s outstanding smile appeared in front of everyone.

She was wearing a white down jacket and a pair of black knee-length boots. She was dressed very simply, but her temperament was very refined. Her chestnut-colored hair made her look even more charming, yet her eyes were extremely pure.