Chapter 296

Director Guo Feng saw that his attitude became more respectful and couldn’t help but mutter to himself. This was really a weird person. He was still cold just a moment ago, but now he knew how to smile.

“Be good to Jennie.” Director Guo Feng reminded him again.

When filming officially started, Mino and Jennie acted in the first few scenes.

In the first part, Mino and Jennie performed very well. After completing this part, Lisa, who had changed into the same clothes as Mino, appeared.

His body was actually more muscular than Mino’s, and the edges of his facial features were sharper. Luckily, he was lying down in Jennie’s arms. His face was covered in wounds and blood, so the difference was not obvious.

Moreover, the close-up shot was mainly focused on Jennie, showing the change in Jennie’s emotions. There wasn’t a big problem to have a substitute in this scene.

Jennie lowered her head and looked at Lisa. The emotions in her eyes were even more intense and fervent, and her attitude became even more determined. It looked as though if someone really dared to touch Lisa, she would personally kill anyone who dared to hurt him.

Hence, when she said her line, she became even more imposing and restrained. “Alright, I’ll protect you from now on!”

Jennie looked at Director Guo Feng strangely. What was wrong with Director Guo Feng?

Why was everyone acting weird today?

She changed into a fresh set of clothes and followed behind Lisa. She opened the bottle of Coke in her hand.

“I'm thirsty,” Lisa said softly.

Jennie glanced at the surroundings. It was indeed very hot here, not to mention that she had just filmed a fighting scene. She quickly stuffed the bottle of Coke into his hand and said, “Here, drink this.”

Lisa took the Coke but didn’t drink it immediately. Instead, he stuffed her into the car. “Wait for me for a moment.”

“Sure.” Jennie got into the car and listened to music leisurely.

Amoment later, Lisa returned with a small bottle of Coke. He handed it to Jennie. “This is for you..”

“Lisa, how can you be like this? You’re scamming me.” Jennie looked at the Coke with dissatisfaction. This bottle of Coke was half the size of the one she gave him. “It’s even warm. Warm coke doesn’t taste as good, don’t you know that?”

Before she could finish her sentence, Lisa kissed her and poured a mouthful of cold Coke into her mouth. “I’l give you some to satisfy your cravings.”

Jennie’s face blushed with some heat.

Lisa looked at the obedient girl and said in a low voice, “You forgot about your stomach ache, huh?”

Everything else about Jennie was good except for her stomach. The root of her illness when she was young had yet to be dealt with. Lisa didn’t know about it before, so he let her eat ice cream and drink Coke. But now, he couldn’t.

“Alright, then let me be a soulless Jennie!” Jennie tugged at her long hair and opened her Coke.

The man started the car seriously and drove forward with a smile.

Jennie sipped on the warm Coke and complained, but her heart was so warm.

When they were halfway there, Jennie felt that someone was following their car.