Chapter 389

After a while, those words lingered in Lisa's mind again. Lego? Heart disease?

He seemed to have thought of something. He could not quite grasp the thoughts in his mind, but they were so clear.

Lisa let go of the document in his hand and walked out with big strides. He ran out, and his footsteps became more and more hurried. Finally, Lisa found Daesung just as he was about to leave the hospital.

"Is there anything else, Mr. Manoban?" Daesung asked.

Lisa's breathing quickened. It wasn't because he was walking fast but because of something else.

"What do you think happened to Lego?" Lisa asked, his voice drifting in the air.

Daesung put one hand in his pocket and thought for a moment before saying, "I brought Lego to another city for treatment. If the child could be cured, it'd be a surprise for Jennie. If he can't be cured... Anyway, Jennie knew from the start that the child wasn't saved. She doesn't need to be hurt again."

"Which city?"

"Paris." He wondered why Lisa suddenly asked this.

However, he was relieved in an instant. He and Jackson had hidden these things from Jennie. Jennie didn't know anything about it, and Lisa definitely didn't know either.

"Paris." Lisa repeated. What did Jisoo say the last time? According to Somi, Jeon Qing had given birth in Paris.

So, Jennie and Luca's relationship was actually...

Then what were Daesung and Jackson's roles in this?

"The hospital name and address."

Daesung told him. Actually, he should have told Jennie about it a long time ago, but after thinking about it, he felt that there was no need to. Anyway, Lego's ending was just that. Even if Jennie knew about it, it would only make her sad.

He said, "Do you want to go to the hospital? I'll give you this number. My friend is in that hospital. If you want to go, it'll be much more convenient for you to look for him. As for Jennie, Lego's death had dealt her a huge blow. You can do as you see fit."

Lisa's eyes darkened when he received the contact information. When he looked up, he saw Daesung's calm expression. There was only guilt from not being able to save Lego.

For the time being, Lisa thought that they were just being kind and didn't have ulterior motives.

"What else do you want to ask?"

Lisa had nothing else to ask. Daesung might not know anything more either.

Seeing that Lisa stopped talking, Daesung turned around and left.

Lisa stood rooted to the floor. After a while, he called Seulgi and asked him to send a confidant to a hospital in Paris.

Jisoo had been to that hospital before, but he hadn't been able to find any leads because of many things. Plus, LM Group was in trouble now, so he didn't stay there for long.

Now that there were clear clues, things were much easier.

As for Jennie and Luca, it was very convenient for Lisa to handle them.

He asked someone trustworthy to bring Luca's toothbrush over, whereas he only needed to get a strand of Jennie's hair.

It didn't even need to be so troublesome. Jennie still had bruises on her body, so it wasn't too troublesome for the nurse to get an extra blood sample.