Chapter 377

"You really agree to Luca's request?" Jennie saw that Lisa was deep in thought and was worried that he was thinking about how to maintain the relationship between the two families.

After all, Luca's birth had not been Lisa's choice. Jennie was already prepared to compromise and give in.

"It's not that I agree." Lisa's voice was calm. "I had already planned it from the start. It's time for Luca to cut ties with the Jeon family."

He looked into Jennie's eyes and kissed her. "I'll handle it. Don't worry."

Jennie did not say anything. It was a good thing that he could handle Luca's matters. It would be beneficial to Luca's growth.

...

Lisa took a toothbrush and brought it to his office.

Jisoo sat in front of him and said, "What's the matter, Brother?"

"This is Luca's toothbrush," Lisa said. "I want you to check if he's related to the Jeon family."

"This..."

"Is it a difficult task?" Lisa raised an eyebrow and glanced at him.

Jisoo hurriedly shook his head. "It's not difficult, but what are you thinking about? Are you going to check your blood ties with Luca? You did it once back then, so it's definitely not a problem. However, you did a pre-marital check-up six years ago and left your sperm cells in the hospital, but they ended up being stolen.

"Back then, samples of other men were stolen as well. What if that Jeon fellow made a mistake during the surgery?"

After he finished speaking, he saw Lisa's expression darken. He knew that he had said the wrong thing and quickly corrected himself. "Luca is so obedient. One look and you can tell that he's a child of the Manoban family. He's your biological son. The Jeon family could have made mistakes, but it's impossible for the Manoban family!"

"Go." Lisa's voice darkened.

Five years ago, when Luca was brought back, Madam Manoban had arranged for a doctor to examine him. She found out that Luca was indeed Lisa's son, so she kept the child.

At that time, Lisa did not have much feeling for Luca. Moreover, Jennie had left him, but he suddenly had a child. It made him lose his reason and courage to look for Jennie.

However, later on, he started to adore Luca.

Jisoo was right. The child might not be related to the Liao family, but he must be from the Manoban family. It was because Jennie and Luca shared a deep relationship.

Hence, Lisa was not questioning Luca's identity. He just wanted to know what the Jeon family was hiding. The older Luca became, the more disloyal he was to them.

...

It was not difficult for Jisoo to obtain information on Somi and the other members of the Jeon family.

However, this matter was a secret. Since his eldest brother had so solemnly instructed him, he naturally had to do it properly.

He never had a good impression of the Jeon family. How could a family that would steal his elder brother's sperm in order to achieve their goal be considered good people? He did not sue them in court and ruin their reputation all because of Luca!

After all, no one wanted Luca to have relatives in jail.

Somi was still pushing her luck. Jisoo had long disliked her.

Jisoo also hoped that this child had nothing to do with the Jeon family.

"Check carefully. Don't let anything go wrong," Jisoo reminded the doctor after handing the things over.