Chapter 381

However, no matter how excited she was, it didn't mean anything. If it weren't for his sister-in-law, would his elder brother even have the idea of stepping into this place?

Jisoo went back to his work.

Jia Shiyun pretended to be calm, but in reality, she could no longer suppress her emotions. Tian Jinnuo went to pour a cup of hot water for her and let her drink it. Only then did she manage to calm her emotions.

At this moment, Jisoo received a call. "My brother is here. Manager Li, take over the arrangements here."

Li Qisheng immediately went to hang the welcome banner for Jennie. Jia Shiyun had the best chance to see it now, but she was too excited. She and Tian Jinnuo planned to be reserved, so they walked out first and temporarily avoided the venue.

The first person to enter was Jennie, accompanied by Buyeon.

Buyeon was her assistant at ESteem Entertainment and had followed her here.

A manager had a contract with the company, so it would be difficult for them to leave. However, an assistant was just an ordinary employee. They just had to resign normally.

Jennie was used to being with Buyeon. She didn't know if Buyeon would be implicated in this fight with Eungyung, so she had asked Buyeon if she wanted to come with her.

Buyeon readily agreed to follow her. Jennie was naturally willing to let her continue working by her side. Even if Di Xing Media Company didn't hire her, Jennie would have no problem hiring Buyeon herself.

When everyone saw Jennie coming over, they couldn't help looking over.

The first thing that entered everyone's line of sight was her tall and graceful figure. Then, everyone finally saw her face clearly. On her palm-sized exquisite face, her facial features were well-defined. Her eyes reminded one of the calm waters in the autumn. She was exceptionally dazzling.

"Jennie!"

"Isn't Jennie from ESteem Entertainment?"

"Are you stupid? She has terminated her contract with ESteem Entertainment."

"Doesn't that mean that the person Manager Li is welcoming today is Jennie?"

"Jennie is going to sign with Di Xing Media Company?"

Many people immediately realized that Jennie was about to join the company.

So this luxurious event that Manager Li prepared was for Jennie?

Most people had only seen Jennie on stage. Now that they saw her in person, they knew what it meant to be peerless. Even though they were in the same circle, they still felt like they were being crushed.

Jennie was wearing a simple light blue dress that did not seem too exaggerated and flamboyant. It also perfectly accentuated her figure.

Li Qisheng stepped out and said with a smile, "Everyone, this is Jennie. Today, we're holding Jennie's signing and welcoming ceremony. From now on, Jennie will be a part of Di Xing Media Company."

"I seek your guidance in the future." Jennie smiled at everyone and politely nodded.

Li Qisheng welcomed Jennie in, and everyone followed them. Many people were secretly shaking their heads at their wrong guesses earlier. They originally thought that today's banquet was to celebrate Jia Shiyun's birthday, but they didn't expect it to be for Jennie.

At this moment, Jia Shiyun also felt that she had calmed down. She and Tian Jinnuo had walked out of the venue together. Hence, they still didn't know that Jennie had already arrived, nor did they know that the banner welcoming Jennie had been hung. They were still looking forward to Mr. Manoban's arrival.