Chapter 232

However, this did not stop everyone from poking into Jennie’s privacy.

Everyone was looking into everything that happened to her over the years.

However, her life in Paris went undiscovered. Lisa now understood that Jackson must have deliberately hidden the information about her life in Paris during those five years. It was because even when he tried searching, he only got limited information.

Everyone was searching for news about Jennie but they only found some information about her work. As for her personal affairs such as her relationship with Lisa, Leo, and Luca, they were all tightly protected by Lisa.

No one could bring trouble to Leo and Luca, the two munchkins whom Jennie cared about.

Suho and Sun Haeun felt that this move by the Kim family was unbelievable.

Suho said, “Could it be that we’ve really wronged Krystal? She isn’t the daughter of a mistress?”

“Whether she’s the daughter of a mistress is no longer important to me now. The most important thing is that she faked her pregnancy to deceive Kai…” Sun Haeun was really disgusted by this matter.

However, since they were already engaged and Kai was loyal to Krystal, as his mother, she really could not do anything to stop him.

Suho also recalled the incident at that time. “At the end of the day, this matter only shows that she loves Kai. If her mother really isn’t a mistress, she should clarify it as soon as possible. I have no objections to this marriage as long as Krystal doesn’t bring shame to the Kim family and Kai.”

Sun Haeun could only think of things this way.

Problems kept arising on Jennie’s side, which made Yu-jun and Si-U very happy.

When Jennie saw her mother, Sandara, being slandered on the internet, a cold glint flashed across her usually calm eyes.

She did not expect that Krystal and Chae-rin would use such a method to slander her and her mother, implicating her family in the dirty struggles of the entertainment industry.

She could forget about the attacks directed at her but these people were not targeting those who had already passed away.

Bring it on, then. Jennie had never feared cruel means.

It did not matter as long as the other party could afford the consequences.

As if knowing Jennie’s current mood, Lisa called. “Nini, I’ve found what you want.”

“Can you help me get it?” Jennie asked.

“I’m already doing it.” Lisa could hear the heaviness in the woman’s voice.

Therefore, he had already pushed his work aside and rushed back. Now, he was on his way.

At a time like this, she might need a hug more than any evidence that could help her defeat her opponent.

In the evening, Jennie was prepared to face everything.

She never liked making meaningless clarifications on Weibo. If she wanted to clarify something, she would do it in person!

Hence, Yoshi chose the hotel where Ji-yong and Chae-rin were having their wedding ceremony for Jennie to clarify things.

When he announced this, it was clear that the netizens who were enjoying the drama were all excited.