Chapter 312

Only Mino stood up. "B-Boss?"

'Boss, can you not appear in such a place? You'll cause my fan count to drop drastically.' Comparisons were odious.

"Boss, why are you here?" Mino hurried over to Jackson.

In front of this man, the cold and handsome Mino seemed like a lackey. "I'm here to visit Leo," Jackson said in a calm voice that reminded one of the skies above.

Mino nodded. No wonder he was holding a small doll in his hand.

It turned out to be for Leo.

However, Leo did not seem to like dolls.

But who could say for sure? After all, Boss and Leo had been friends for a lifetime. Perhaps they were different when they were together.

Mino quickly said, "Jennie is over there. I'll call her over."

"No need." His calm tone stopped Mino in his tracks.

Jackson only sat down and did not plan to see Jennie. Every time she saw him, she would look like a little rabbit seeing a big bad wolf. There was a hint of fear in her eyes. Rather than seeing Jennie like that, it was better not to see her at all.

He just had to look at her.

Mino had a lot to say, so he sat down beside Jackson. "Boss, you should be more proactive. Didn't I tell you that many times? Why do you always come so late? If you don't take action soon, Jennie will really be Lisa's."

Jackson gave him a cold look.

Mino felt a chill run down his spine. Did he say something wrong? He didn't say anything wrong. Why was this man's gaze so scary?

Lisa was so scary, and so was Boss. What had he done wrong? Jackson picked up the documents for the proposal and frowned while going through them.

After that, he picked up his pen and wrote down a few comments.

When he was done, he calmly looked in the direction of where Jennie was filming.

Meanwhile, the others all looked at this man at the same time. They wanted to know his identity, whether he would stay, and whether he would join the cast!

The makeup artist felt that she was about to burst with inspiration.

Jennie was a little surprised. What was going on today? Why did it feel so weird? Why couldn't the crew film properly? What was with these people? Why were they all gathered in one place?

When Director Guo was finally satisfied, she was exhausted. She took the towel from Buyeon and started to wipe her sweat.

Mink hurried forward. "Jennie, come quickly, come quickly..."

"Why are you here?"

"Look who's here to see you!" Mino had always been more proactive in this matter than Jackson himself. Anyway, he was a firm shipper of Mino and Jackson. No one could stop him from making a move.

Jennie looked in his direction. "Who is it?"

She didn't see anyone?

Mino excitedly pointed at where Jackson had been sitting and was about to say something when he turned around. He saw that the seat was empty.

"Hey, hey..." Where did Boss go? Wasn't he there just now?

Jennie picked up her proposal and smiled at him. "I'm done. Goodbye!"

When she got home, she placed the proposal on the desk and went to take a shower.

When Lisa returned, he flipped open the proposal and saw the handwriting that did not belong to Jennie.