Chapter 344

[Sister-in-law, I’m exactly the same as you. I don’t like that woman either!] Jisoo immediately replied and attached countless emojis.

Lisa reached out and put his arm around Jennie’s shoulder. Jennie had never mentioned this in front of him before. It was probably because she was concerned about the kinship between them. He had neglected her feelings.

Guilt welled up in his heart, along with hundreds of ways to make up for it… All he had to do was wait for night to fall and return home.

Jennie tilted her head and met the man’s dark eyes. Before she could speak, he kissed her lips.

After a long while, he finally let go. “I don’t like that woman either.”

It was almost time for Lisa to leave with Leo and Luca.

Luca was sleepy. Old Master Manoban and the rest felt sorry for him. “Why don’t we let the two children stay so that they won’t have to rush about? We can send them to kindergarten tomorrow morning.”

“I want Jen Jen.” The sleepy-eyed Luca, upon hearing this, mumbled to himself as he tried his best to widen his eyes.

Jennie hugged him to her chest and gently coaxed him, saying, “Jen Jen is here. Be good.”

“Then when are you coming back next time?” Old Master Manoban loved the two munchkins so much that he couldn’t bear to part with them.

Lisa looked at his mother meaningfully. Madam Manoban knew that it was because he wasn’t too satisfied with her tactfully suggesting Jennie give up her job.

She pretended not to understand and said, “Bring the children back to play during the holidays. After all, they’re the little young masters of the Manoban family.”

“We will,” Lisa said, “Jennie and I will manage our work and family.”

He once again responded to Madam Manoban.

It was a simple sentence, but it also carried different meanings. The words were not laid directly on the table, but there were many hidden meanings.

Lisa suddenly understood why Jennie said she didn’t like rich families.

Jennie would not like this place in the future. He would reduce the number of times he let her come back.

Jennie felt that the air was much fresher back in the small house that was only a hundred square meters.

Lisa also realized that it was the place that was truly suitable for him as well.

Leo and Luca were already sleepy. They slept soundly after being sent back to their respective rooms.

And his night with Jennie was still very long…

“Jen Jen.” Lisa reached out and pulled her into his arms. He wanted to comfort his woman in his own way.

The filming of Two Phoenixes came to an end. Yoshi and Jennie had a serious chat to confirm their work scope.

“Do you want to go on stage or continue filming?” Yoshi put his work plan on the table. “Even though you’ve been away from the stage for a while, the fashion industry hasn’t forgotten about you. They’re still inviting you for collaborations.”

“I still want to continue filming. Even though I haven’t seen any results yet, filming makes me very happy. Experiencing another person’s life in a movie is a joy I can’t experience up on stage. So, Brother Yosh, please help me take on this kind of work.”