Chapter 287

It didn’t matter if Jennie was a jinx or not. When they were working together with Jennie, they had always been quite happy. Jennie was also very empathetic toward the staff. Most of the filming was done in one take, so it was very easy to film her scenes.

Just because of some rumors from the outside world, they had to give up their cooperation with Jennie? Bah!

With that, there weren’t many of them left.

Besides, Director Guo Feng and Mino could be said to be the most important people for this movie. If they left, what could they do?

Eungyung’s expression darkened. “Do you know what you’re doing? Don’t you want to earn money? Don’t you want to support your family?”

“I’m sorry, President Eungyung.

“Do you know the consequences of breaching the contract?” Eungyung questioned loudly.

Mino had one hand in his pocket. “Are the investors responsible for Jennie’s injuries on set? With so many problems, has President Eungyung ever asked a single question? Breach of contract? President Eungyung, you can talk to my lawyer!”

Eungyung immediately felt a little guilty. The others were easy to deal with, but Mino’s lawyer was said to be the toughest to deal with in the industry. ESteem did not need to offend such a tough nut.

Some left with Director Guo Feng, while others stayed behind.

Someone immediately reminded Eungyung. “Director Guo Feng was the one who wrote the script this time, so if Director Guo Feng leaves, this project will completely fall apart.”

Those who stayed behind were dumbfounded. If they had known this would happen, they would have been more stubborn and left with Director Guo Feng.

Eungyung angrily waved her hand. With money, there was no need to worry about not having a good script and a good director? As for Jennie and Guo Feng, she wanted to see how they would find investors!

However, all the effort she had put in earlier was in vain. At the thought of this, Eungyung still felt a little upset.

Jennie looked at Director Guo Feng and Mino. “I’m really sorry for making you suffer with me.”

“Without you, this script of mine would really be soulless,” Director Guo Feng said. “Anyway, my whole family is living just fine right now. I can wait for other investors.”

Mino patted Jennie’s shoulder. “I was just worried that I wouldn’t have time to eat hotpot. Great, now I have enough time. Let’s go, Jennie. Let’s go together. You said you’d treat us.”

“…” Jennie was a little speechless. Could it be that Mino followed them out so excitedly just to eat hotpot?

And since when did she agree to treat?

Jennie waved her hand and said to all the actors and staff who followed her out, “Let’s eat hotpot tonight. My treat!”

After finishing their meal, the matter still needed to be resolved.