Chapter 340

Jennie earned this 50 million from Jingbei Square, and a portion of it was from her own remuneration. She had wanted to use this opportunity to give it to Lisa.

But how much was Mr. Manoban’s net worth? She remembered reading about it in financial magazines. There were too many digits in the figure and she didn’t count them carefully.

Was it ridiculous for her to want to give Lisa a check worth 50 million?

Jennie’s lips curled into a smile. “It’s alright, I won’t give it to you…”

“I want it.” Lisa reached out. “Give it to me.”

“Really?” Jennie asked.

“Yes. How can I not want something from my wife?” Lisa lowered his head and held her face. His voice was low and gentle. “I want everything from my wife.”

Jennie blushed.

In a hotel not far from Bamboo Garden, Eungyung and Baekhyun’s engagement ceremony was being held.

Guests came and went like clouds. There was no lack of famous figures from all over the capital city who came to congratulate them.

Eungyung was dressed in a custom-made outfit that night. She weaved through the crowd like a proud butterfly.

“Eungyung is really pretty. Out of all the children in the Tang Family, she’s the only one who’s pretty and sensible. She’s successful in both her personal life and career.”

“The young master of the Kim family is really handsome. Only Eungyung is worthy of him.”

“Why isn’t Eungyung’s engagement held in Bamboo Garden?” someone asked curiously.

Someone immediately explained, “Eungyung’s engagement should be held in Bamboo Garden, but I heard that Mr. Manoban was the one who booked Bamboo Garden today. Eungyung had also gone to a spiritual master to choose an auspicious date, so it can’t be held on any other day. However, when confronted with Mr. Manoban, she could only give in.”

“Sigh, this is indeed such a good day. It even overlapped with the date Mr. Manoban chose.”

“That’s right. If we can meet Mr. Manoban, wouldn’t it be a great day?”

Someone enviously said, “I heard that he invited a woman to eat with him at Bamboo Garden. I wonder which woman was so honored to be invited by him.”

“It’s definitely not us. We can’t reach Mr. Manoban’s level.”

To these people, it was a great honor to even be able to meet Mr. Manoban.

When Eungyung heard these words, the tinge of regret in her heart gradually dissipated. She had indeed asked around and found out that Mr. Manoban was the one who booked Bamboo Garden. Since she definitely could not win against him, it was not considered a humiliating failure.

At this thought, Eungyung felt much better.

Very quickly, someone whispered, “Speaking of Mr. Manoban, have you heard of Jennie offending Mr. Manoban?”

“Really? No wonder I didn’t see Jennie today! She’s probably too embarrassed to come.”

“I heard that Jennie might be blacklisted by Mr. Manoban. Anyway, I’m afraid her career is over.”

When Eungyung heard these words, she listened attentively for a while and surveyed the scene. Indeed, Jennie had not appeared.

She had sent out her invitation. She wondered if Jennie was really not coming.