Chapter 224

“She’s really willful and manipulates everyone. I’ve been in the modeling industry for almost five years, but I’ve never been selected as one of the top ten models of the year. This year, I have the highest chance of winning. This will also allow me to successfully become a supermodel on the world stage. Jennie just looks down on me, right?” Krystal said angrily.

Another important reason why Krystal was angry was that Jennie’s existence would remind those forgetful fans and the public that she had made so many stupid mistakes this year.

Jennie was like a mirror that only reflected Krystal’s ugly side.

“The judges have to select the ten most excellent models. They have to evaluate the value of the models’ careers this year. In the past few months, Jennie has only participated in short-term work. She doesn’t have any career aspirations at all. Now that she has quit and made a comeback, she’ll just be seen as a joke. The judges will definitely hate her. Don’t worry, she won’t be able to get the honor of being selected.” Karina analyzed the situation seriously.

Even so, Krystal knew that she should make preparations.

At the same time, Si-U was even more annoyed than Krystal.

She was also trying her best to be selected as one of the top ten models of the year. Now that Jennie had made her return, her chances of getting selected were lower.

Besides, with Chaewon’s support for Jennie, ESteem would spend more resources on her, while Si-U would lose her resources and attention.

“Sister Yu-jun, did Jennie sign a short-term or long-term contract this time around?” Si-U asked.

“It’s a five-year contract.” Yu-jun had already heard about it. “Five years. Obviously, she came prepared. Chaewon will try her best to make her famous. But Chaewon can’t be so biased, right? As the vice-president, she must treat all her artists somewhat fairly. Don’t worry. What Yoshi can get for Jennie, I can get for you too.”

“So what if Chaewon gives all the resources to her? I got the job for Dream Jewelry on my own efforts, didn’t I? And I also got the front cover of Beauty’s new magazine.” Si-U was very confident in herself. “Even though Jennie is back, I’m confident that I can defeat her this time.”

Of course, Yu-jun also hoped that Si-U could win this time around because it also meant that she would be defeating Yoshi and replacing him as ESteem’s most valued agent.

When Jennie came out of Chaewon’s office, she ran into Si-U.

Si-U looked at Jennie up and down before saying with a smile, “You’re back? But even if you are back, it doesn’t mean that you can compete with me. Even though just half a month has passed, this industry is different from when you left.”

“Really?” Jennie smiled. “Let’s wait and see, then.”

“Jennie, ESteem is not yours alone. How can you compare yourself to me?” Si-U sneered.

Jennie shook her head slightly and laughed. “I’ve never once had the intention of competing with you. But if you really want to compete, I don’t mind.”

As soon as she walked out, she called Yoshi. “Brother Yoshi, you said that I was the original choice for the cover of Beauty magazine.”

“Have you thought it through?” Yoshi asked with a smile.

“It’s supposed to be mine, so I should take it. I’d like to be on the cover of a magazine too.”

“Okay, I’ll make the arrangements. As for the other job…”