Chapter 343

After Somi finished speaking, she hurriedly called out, “Grandpa Manoban, Grandma Manoban, Aunt, I’m really sorry. I was so excited when I saw Luca that I forgot to greet you first.”

“It’s okay. Have a seat.” Madam Manoban smiled. Technically speaking, she shouldn’t be receiving Somi at home today. That would be disrespectful to Jennie.

However, Jennie wasn’t respecting the Manoban family either. Madam Manoban had already given her many chances to give up her career.

With Somi around, it was good to give Jennie some pressure.

Madam Manoban had always been skillful in the business world. Naturally, her ability to manipulate people was on par with others.

“If you hadn’t come, I would have forgotten to send Luca to your place today.” Madam Manoban smiled and said, “Luca, quickly come and greet your aunt.”

Luca was seriously eating his dessert. He looked up and greeted, “Aunt.”

Somi felt an itch in her heart. She recalled how Luca had called her ‘Mommy’ over the phone last time. If he called her ‘Mommy’ in front of so many elders now, how great would that be for her?

She smiled and said, “Luca, do you remember what you called me on the phone last time?”

Luca looked at her and lowered his head.

Jisoo had already brought Leo into the game room to play games, but he was still paying attention to what was happening outside.

Leo, on the other hand, ignored everything else and continued playing games.

“Leo, stay here and play. I’m going out to see the demoness.” Jisoo walked out.

Upon seeing Jisoo, Somi immediately stood up and greeted him with a smile. “Mr. Jisoo!”

Her eyes scanned the surroundings. Luca was here, and so was Jisoo. She wondered if Lisa was back as well.

Thinking of this, her smile became even more fervent.

She walked to Luca and coaxed him in a low voice. “Luca, what did you call me last time? When we were on the phone together.”

“I called you ‘Mommy’ that time,” Luca said.

As soon as these words were spoken, the expressions of the three seniors changed. Obviously, Somi, who had obtained Luca’s acknowledgment, had become even more important in their hearts.

Somi had immense support, while Jennie had Leo. Both women had their own advantages and disadvantages, but they were almost on par with each other.

If that was the case, the three elders would have to think about it carefully.

Jisoo was shocked. ‘Brother, how did your son become a traitor?’

Somi was so happy that her voice was trembling. She said in a low voice, “Luca, thank you for calling me that. I’m really very excited. This is the happiest moment in my life. Can you call me that again?”

Jisoo wanted to cover his mouth. What was wrong with this nephew of his? Why did he betray them so quickly?

He was about to step forward when Old Master Manoban raised his walking cane and blocked his leg.

Luca looked up and said straightforwardly, “No.”

“…”

“…”