Chapter 346

Her facial features were on the bigger side as well, and her style was fiery. She was not the type of beauty that met the standards of people in S Country.

Although her younger sister, Yao Siyi, was petite, there were many flaws in her looks too. For one, her face was flat. The two sisters were not standard beauties. Not only did they not pose a threat to Somi but they would instead make Somi appear more graceful and charming.

This was also one of the reasons why Somi liked to bring these two sisters along with her wherever she went.

Luca was playing with Leo in a small living room.

Leo had a quiet personality and didn’t like crowded places. Jennie hadn’t come over yet, so he was staying here.

“Big Brother Leo, help me.” Luca was begging him to help him play a game.

This game required a very fast hand speed. Luca’s hand speed was fast, but his fingers were too short. It would affect his performance, so he loved watching Leo play.

Leo said helplessly, “Just one round!”

“Yes, just one round. I love watching Big Brother Leo play games!” Luca immediately sat down happily.

Somi did not think much of Leo. She did not notice that he looked like Lisa when he was young. After all, she had never seen Lisa when he was young.

“Luca, look who’s here! How about letting Jake play with you?” Somi said with a smile.

Luca looked at her and Jake, saying, “No, I want to see Big Brother Leo play.”

“Jake is good at playing games too. Moreover, he always wins this game.” Somi did not know Leo’s identity, but regardless, she could not let him take away the position that Jake was supposed to have. Jake was the one who should accompany Luca.

Luca’s childish voice was firm. “I’ve never seen anyone who can play better than Big Brother Leo!”

Jake took a look at Leo. He was just a little brat. He had been praised and flattered for quite a while just now. Now, he could not wait to prove himself. He said, “Luca, that’s because you haven’t seen me play.”

Yao Siyi also spoke up for Jake, “That’s right, Little Young Master Luca. If you’ve seen Jake play games, you wouldn’t say that. This Leo is your friend, right? After all, he’s still too young. How could he be better than Jake?”

Jake patted his chest and said, “I’m already ten years old! Also, I’m already in the first year of junior high! Besides, I won first prize in a national competition for computer programming!”

He listed down his achievements. Usually, the children would be looking at him with admiration by now!

But at this moment, Luca had a disapproving look on his face. That was because his Big Brother Leo was more powerful than anyone else. He had seen the best, so if he saw another kid who was just good in the ordinary sense, there was nothing for him to be amazed about.

Leo was a genius in his own right. When he heard Jake’s words, he didn’t even look at him from the corners of his eyes. He couldn’t even be bothered to look at Jake.

Yao Siyi smiled and said to Somi, “Children are children. They don’t have any concept of this kind of thing. I’m afraid they’ll only know how good Jake is if they compete with him.”

Somi had the same thought. A boy as big as Luca would admire the strongest. She could not handle Luca, but Jake was the one with the highest chance of succeeding.