Chapter 16:

Hayes' POV (again cause Hayes is bae)
___________________________
When we had finally made it to the water front pavilion all the other cabins had already arrived and were sitting in their designated areas. Cameron nodded towards the back corner where orange was sitting. We walked over to the corner and pulled out our camp chairs. I sat in the large stone wall.

"Welcome to camp, everyone!" The head of the camp yelled into his mic. This resulted in a chorus of screams from the groups of teenagers.

"I am Mr. Frazzle, and I am your camp director for the year. We have loads if activities for you. But before we get into rules let's meet our counselors!" Everyone began pounding their hands and feet on the stone floor, creating a sound much like a drum roll.

"We'll start with the oldest to the youngest. Over the purple cabin we have Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson!" Jack and Jack stood, waving. All the girls began screaming. The girls in purple gave everyone smug looks, clearly pleased with their counselors.

"Quiet... For blue we have Carter Reybolds, Shawn Mendes, and Taylor Caniff!" Blue erupted into screams and whistles. I rolled my eyes.

"Quiet! Now last but not least, over orange we have Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier!" More choruses of cheers followed. Purple and blue glared at orange envy evident on their faces.

Nash leaned down and whispered in my ear, "This is gonna be a long two weeks. Huh little brother?"

"You have no idea."

Nash chuckled.

Mr. Frazzle smiled and waited patiently for the camp to quiet down. As soon as we did he began lecturing us. He was talking about the do's and don't's of camp.

I wasn't really paying attention. After all I had heard the same lecture twice before. Instead of paying attention I allowed my mind wander to how I was gonna make this the best camp experience ever for Angele.