Chapter 19:

Hayes' POV

*************

I ran the towel over my hair, after pulling on my jeans and t-shirt. I flung my towel over my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. Angele came skipping over to me.

"Hey, you're in a good mood." I grinned.

She shrugged. She leaned in and pecked my cheek.

I pulled back, surprised. The guys cheered and whistled as she went and sat down on my bed.

Nash high fived her, "I didn't think you'd actually do it!"

"I don't turn down dares." Angele grinned.

So they were playing truth or dare... That makes sense.

"Awww Hayes is blushing!" Cam said ruffling my hair.

I pulled away, "I am not! Now move so I can put my clothes away."

"We're going to be late for out meeting guys." Matt stood and walked out the door.

"Yeah we should leave these two love birds alone." Cam winked as he stood and followed Matt out the door. 

"You two have fun. Not to much fun if you know what I mean." Nash wiggled his eyebrows.

"Bye Nash." I said my cheeks heating up as I pushed him out the door.

"See ya later Angele!" He called.

"Bye Nash." She waved.

"Sorry about them." I nodded toward the door.

"There's no need to apologize. They're really cool." 

"They can be." I opened my bottom drawer of my dresser and tossed my clothes into it. Angele looked over my shoulder.

"Can I help you?" I asked turning me head so I was looking at her.

"No but I can help you. Toss me a shirt."

Puzzled I obeyed, "Why for?"

"There is an ancient art, called folding. It makes everything fir better and easier to find."

I laughed, "Ancient art?"

"Yup. Take out all the clothes and place them on the bed. I'm going to teach you the art of folding."

I pulled all my clothes out of the drawers and tossed them onto the bed. Angele started sorting them into separate piles. She had a pile for shirts, pants, sweats, and sweatshirts. I watched as she kept brushing her hair out of her face. She began instructing me on the proper way to fold each different type of clothing. I was grinning the entire time.

"Hayes, this is serious!" She giggled.

"I know... I'm sorry." I tried not to laugh.

She grinned.