Chapter Five

Me: *bursts into the room where the guys are rehearsing* THOMAS CUNNINGHAM THAYER! 😡 YOU BETTER GET YOUR SPANDEX-WEARING SPACE BUTT OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!

Paul: Whoa! *almost drops his guitar with a startle*

Eric Singer: What's gotten into HER all of a sudden? *is referring to me*

Paul: I don't know.

Gene: What's your problem Emily?

Tommy: Yeah, we're trying to rehearse for the End Of The Road tour.

Me: *glares at Tommy* Forget the dang tour! Vixen91 has a dare and she wants you to drop everything you got and go spend some time with her.

Paul: Are you kidding me?

Gene: We need Tommy Thayer so we can rehearse for the—-

Me: *grabs a can of silly string and sprays it at the guys*

Paul: Aah!

Eric Singer: *ducks his head and then decides to hide behind his drum kit*

Gene: Will you please stop that?!

Tommy: Okay, okay! I'm going. *leaves the room to go spend time with Vixen91*

Paul: *gets covered in silly string* Emily! Just calm down already! We'll wait for Tommy until he gets back.

Me: Oh no no, you guys ain't doing that. I have a dare for you three as well.

Eric Singer: Cool! That's really nice of you. 😺

Paul: What's the dare?

Me: I dare you guys to take me out to the movie theater because I want to see M3GAN.

Gene: Wait a minute...Isn't that the new horror movie made by the makers of Annabelle?

Me: Yep! It sure is!

Eric Singer: Awesome!

Paul: Just give us a minute so we can get the silly string off.

Me: Okay, but don't keep me waiting. 😝