Chapter Twenty-Two

Me: Let's DO THIS! 😁

Ace: Yeah! *cackles* ACK!

Peter: Everyone has their stuff packed up, right?

Everyone else: Yep! 👍

Me: And before we go, there's something I wanted to show you guys. It's a magazine that I found on Facebook.

Suzy: Aww! It's a shirtless pic of Vinnie!

Eric Carr: Wow! I don't think I've seen this one before. You look great Vin.

Vinnie: *smiles* Thank you.

Me: I'm loving this! 🥰 You're so gorgeous Vinnie.

Paul: Ohohoho! 😃

Eric Carr: She likes your style Vinnie. 😉

Vinnie: *blushes slightly* Really?

Me: Aw. Of course I do. I've always loved your guitar shredding.

Vinnie: Aww...that's so nice of you. *hugs me and then kisses me on the cheek*

Me: *blushes* Anyway, let's get this show on the road! Everyone to the KISS Limo!

Ace: I am so pumped up! ACK!

(*After everyone got into the KISS limo, we had to travel for a little while to get to where the KISS's private jet was located*)

(*Meanwhile, on the KISS's private jet...*)

Suzy: Eric, stop bouncing up and down! And please settle down! 🤭

Eric Carr: I'm sorry, my lovely vixen! I'm just so excited! 😆

Eli: My Petey-Bear, stop getting into the bag!

Eric Singer: What's in the bag Eli?

Eli: They're just our outfits and main essentials. One of them being cat treats.

Eric Singer: CAT TREATS?! 🙀 *quickly changes into his cat form and begins digging his way into the bag* 😻

Tommy: Eric! Stop it! *gets up and tries to grab Eric Singer while he's in his cat form, but the #2 Catman swats his paw at him*

Eric Singer: *hisses as if to say "I got to them first! Get your own Tommy"!*

Paul: He'll probably listen to Gene if we get him to stop.

Eric Carr: I'll go get em'.

Gene: *wakes up from a nap* What the h*ll is going on?

Eli: Peter! Give them to me!

Peter: *hisses as if to say "MINE"!*

Gene: ERIC DOYLE MENSINGER! PUT THOSE DAMN CAT TREATS BACK RIGHT NOW! 😤

Eric Singer: *jumps into Eli's bag to hide with Peter*

Me: I'm gonna go help them deal with those mischievous KISS kitties.

Vinnie: Okay, love. I'll wait for you.

Me: *sighs and then gets up to go help* Eric! Peter! Get outta that bag right now or I'll take away your catnip and you won't get it back for a week!

(*Both Catmen crawl out of the bag and leave the cat treats alone*

Me: *smiles* That's better. Now, please go and take a nap until we get to Nashville, okay KISS kitties?

(*Both Catmen go to find a place on KISS's private jet to take a cat nap*)

Stay tuned for the next chapter...➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️