Chapter Thirty-Two

Me: NEXT! 😃

Gene- steal Vinnie's pink v-shaped guitar

Gene: *sneaks into Vinnie's bedroom and steals Vinnie's pink v-shaped guitar, then takes it somewhere*

(*A few minutes later...*)

Vinnie: *bursts into KISS's recording studio with a very pissed off look on his face*

Paul: What's the problem Vinnie?

Eric Singer: Yeah, you look really mad.

Vinnie: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GUITAR?!! 🤬

Tommy: We don't know!

Vinnie: What about you Paul?! Huh?!

Paul: I didn't steal your guitar! I swear!

Vinnie: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! IF I DON'T FIND MY GUITAR I WILL—-

Me: *walks in with Suzy and the girls* Vinnie!

Suzy: What's the matter?!

Eli: Did somebody say bad things about you or your family?

Vinnie: *is cursing in hieroglyphics*😡 No.

Me: Then, why are you screaming? 😧

Vinnie: *calms himself down because he knows that I don't like yelling by taking a few deep breaths and exhales out slowly*

Me: *is starting to feel nervous* V-Vinnie?

Vinnie: I'm sorry for raising my voice. *pulls me into a hug*

Me: *hugs Vinnie back*

Suzy: So what happened Ankh Warrior?

Vinnie: When I came into our bedroom to get something, one of my guitars was missing.

Paul: We'll find it, Vinnie. Don't worry.

Vinnie: Okay. But please hurry.

Paul: *uses the power of the Eye and the black star on his left eye glows a purple color*

Eric Singer: What did you find?

Paul: It's Gene...

Vinnie: *panics W-What??

Paul: I can see that he has your guitar Vinnie.

Vinnie: *narrows his eyes angrily and his golden aurora glows from his Kissterian powers* I'm going to kick his fucking ass out to the curb once I get to him. *starts to teleport to Gene's bedroom*

Me: Vinnie! Wait a minute! You have a dare! And it involves something with Gene (:

Vinnie: Really? What is it?

Me: This!

Vinnie-get your revenge by dying Gene's hair pink XD

Vinnie: *laughs* He's gonna get it so good. *teleports to his bedroom to get a bottle of pink hair dye, disguises it as black hair dye, and then teleports to Gene's bathroom where the Demon is taking a shower*

Gene: Hmm...I need some black hair dye to hide the gray hair.

Vinnie: *sneaks up to the bathroom and uses an invisibility spell to replace Gene's shampoo with the pink hair dye disguised as black hair dye, then teleports out of there while he still can*