Chapter Thirty

Paul: I still can't believe that someone painted our instruments and costumes pink!

Gene: Yes, and it took a whole week for the crew to get it all off of my armor. But they need more time in order to get the rest of it off.

Eric Singer: At least I had an extra drum kit back at home that I could use while my other gets cleaned.

Tommy: My costume makes me look a creepy alien! And my guitar is completely covered in pink paint!

Me: *giggles* Y'all stop your whining. At least no one can replace KISS.

Paul: That's true, but we still need to rehearse for the tour.

Suzy: Why not try the costumes from the other eras of the hand?

KellerSinger18: Yeah! Eric can borrow Peter's KISS Destroyer costume and Paul, you can wear that glittery outfit that was on the album cover.

Paul: But that costume is too old for me to wear! It's irreplaceable. I'm not wearing it.

Suzy: Oh, come on glitter britches. You'll be fine. Besides, it'll probably still fit.

Peter: I think I know where I keep my Catman costume from that era! *switches to his cat form to go and find it*

Eric Singer: Awesome! I actually get to wear Peter's Destroyer KISS costume.

Me: Gene can wear his KISS Destroyer costume so he can—-

Gene: OH FU (bleep!) NO! I am not wearing that. Like Paul said before, they're irreplaceable.

Kellersinger18: Oh Gene! Stop acting like a spoiled child and go put on that costume. 😂

Gene: I am NOT wearing it! 😠

Me: *already has Gene's KISS armor from the Destroyer era* You will be wearing it or I'll make you eat the thing that you and the guys will be eating in the next dare! 😠

Gene: FINE. 😤 *goes to put on the costume*