Chapter Thirty-One

Ace: Um...what's this thing called that you mentioned about earlier, curly?

Me: I'm glad you asked! This next dare will test to see how strong of a stomach each of the present-day KISS has when it comes to eating...

*All four of the present-day KISS members watch as I take out a plate of cheese*

Paul: Huh?

Eric Singer: What's so special about this type of cheese?

Me: It's called Cazu Martzu. And it's something that I learned about recently. All four of you will be eating ONE bite of this cheese. The only rule is you can't chicken out.

Suzy: Hmm...something about this cheese isn't right.

Eric Carr: Yeah, it does.

(*After Paul, Gene, Tommy, and Eric Singer sit at the kitchen table...*)

Me: *puts one plate of the Cazu Martzu each in front of them* Dig in!

Paul: *picks up a fork and takes a bite and swallows it*

Gene: *looks at the cheese with suspicion*

Eric Singer: *sniffs the cheese with his kitty cat nose*

Tommy: Wait a minute. What's that stuff moving around in the cheese?

Me: *shrugs my shoulders* I don't know...

Paul: *suddenly feels the need to vomit* 🤢 *then makes a run for the nearest bathroom where he barfs out everything he ate* 🤮

Vinnie: *knocks on the bathroom door* Paul, are you alright in there?

Paul: Yes, I'm—-WAIT A MINUTE! DID I JUST BARF OUT LIVE MAGGOTS?!!!! 😱

Vinnie: What the he(bleep!) ?! 😨

Tommy: Emily, what have you done??

Me: *rolls on the floor laughing like crazy* You've all been pranked! By the master! 🤣🤣🤣😂

Eric Singer: W-what? I don't get it...

Gene: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO POISON US?! YOU SON OF A—-

Eric Carr: *quickly covers Gene's mouth with his hand* Whoa, whoa! Calm down, God Of Thunder.

Peter: What in the world is this? *looks at the cheese with disgust*

Me: Okay, okay! Let me explain what this is. Cazu Martzu is a type of cheese that's made with sheeps' milk, and is infested with live maggots. There are people who make it in—-

Paul: *is still barfing and yells from the bathroom* BUT YOU DID'NT HAVE TO MAKE US EAT IT! 🤮

Me: And it's actually illegal to be sold and made in the United States, so—HAVE FUN! *runs away while I still can*

Gene: OH NO YOU DON'T! *runs after me*

Tommy: *destroys the rest of the Cazu Martzu cheese with his lightning KISSterian powers*

Vinnie: HEY! STAY AWAY FROM HER! 😠 *sends a bunch of hornets after Gene to sting him using his KISSterian powers*