Chapter 3

The deep sleepiness made Gu Huai sleep soundly, combined with the eggshell being regularly pushed. Gu Huai subconsciously struggled to wake up but the last of his willpower was erased and he fell into a deep and comfortable sleep.

In his sleep, Gu Huai passively received a large amount of information. There was no opportunity to refuse as all the information entered his head.

Gu Huai managed to sort out all the information passed onto him and finally had a more intuitive understanding of this world and his current situation.

The world he travelled to was set in an interstellar future in which there were all types of extraterrestrial races in addition to humans.

In the former interstellar era, there were frequent wars between various races. The scenes of invasions and being invaded were staged on different planets almost every day.

It wasn't until the founding of the Star Alliance that they entered a new era of peace. Many races started to send friendly signals and establish diplomacy as they became harmonious under trade and business.

There was only one race that was the exception. They had no allies even in the new era.

There were no allies and many enemies. In particular, they had been fighting with the human race from the old era to the new era. This relationship was so poor that it could be described as mortal enemies.

This race was the Zerg and it was the race that Gu Huai now belonged to.

The Zerg had a distinct label in the eyes of the other interstellar races.

Brutal, dangerous and couldn't be easily provoked.

In the old era, the Zerg were the most terrible invaders. Every Zerg was born an excellent soldier and wasn't afraid of death. Their lack of emotions made them show no mercy to their enemies.

The Zerg forces were more effective than any other races and were absolutely obedient to the orders of their superiors. They never questioned orders, making the Zerg forces extremely terrifying.

After the transmigration, he wasn't even a human. Gu Huai spent some time trying to accept this fact but this wasn't the most difficult thing for Gu Huai.

The most difficult thing for him to digest was that his current identity seemed to be... the newborn king of the Zergs.

The Zerg society had very distinct classes, like a pyramid. The Zerg in the low section of the pyramid didn't feel any dissatisfaction and they unconditionally surrendered to the higher-grade Zergs.

This was determined by the nature and instincts of the Zerg. It was sometimes very difficult to understand in the eyes of the other races.

On the other hand, Gu Huai was now at the top of this pyramid.

He didn't know how long he slept before waking up. He opened his eyes and found himself lying down in the enclose state where he first stayed. He couldn't help freezing for a second.

Unlike before, the place where he was lying regularly swayed from side to side. He lay inside and could clearly feel the shaking.

Well, it wasn't a dream.

He was unfamiliar with it the first time but he soon became accustomed. This time he didn't have to work hard to break the shell. Gu Huai's actions were quite skillful as he sat up and poked his head through the hole above him.

This time, Gu Huai didn't experience an accident. He faced dozens of pairs of scarlet eyes and was able to understand the reason for the shaking.

In front of him, a huge Tak Zerg was using its forearm to gently push the eggshell.