73

'I'm not, I didn't, I didn't do those things.' Gu Huai was stuck as he repeated these words in his heart.

It was reasonable. What he did under the influence of his racial nature had nothing to do with his normal state...?! Gu Huai thought so but he couldn't help feeling a bit guilty when he met Alves' eyes.

Fine... it had some relationship with him. After all, these actions were done with his body and the words were spoken from his mouth. It was hard to calculate... If he had to insist, it was really something he had done. He couldn't even convince himself. Gu Huai closed his eyes and wished he could sleep a bit longer.

Why couldn't he wake up well? Why did he wake up when Alves was right next to him? Gu Huai felt that he wasn't ready to face the crematorium immediately. There was no way...

Otherwise, he could pretend he hadn't recovered in order to gain time to think about what he should do. Gu Huai thought this method was good but as he was preparing to implement it, he suddenly got stuck at the beginning.

How could he put on a cold expression? He had no experience with deliberately putting on a cold face. Gu Huai's face was slightly stiff and he didn't know how to adjust his expression.

Gu Huai's inner play was fluctuating up and down. Then he found that Alves discovered he woke up and didn't give him much time to think. Alves first tested the temperature of Gu Huai's forehead with his hand. He confirmed that the body temperature was back to normal and took his hand back, watching Gu Huai quietly.

Alves didn't take the initiative to speak. He watched Gu Huai while the silver-grey tail, which he had placed on his partner when Gu Huai was sleeping, was ready to move back behind him. It was because Gu Huai previously told Alves not to touch him.

Gu Huai saw the tail about to be removed from his body and then saw Alves' slightly pouting expression. He suddenly felt a bit rattled in his heart. You know, before Alves wouldn't remove his tail when Gu Huai woke up. Instead, he would always wait for Gu Huai to sit up and then encircle his body.

This crematorium was a bit too much.

Gu Huai's mouth twitched and he didn't have time to think too much. He subconsciously clung to the tail that was going to be removed. Gu Huai hugged it and Alves' pupils slightly shrunk. "Ah Huai."

Gu Huai was called in a low voice and he didn't immediately look at Alves. Instead, his eyes shifted to another place because of his guilty mood. He first touched the silver-grey tail he head, the coaxing meaning obvious.

However, he still had to face this person. Gu Huai sat up in bed and looked at Alves. "Yesterday... what I said to you wasn't intentional."

Once the words were finished, before Alves had reacted, Gu Huai first felt that his sentence wasn't appropriate. Wait—

He said it wasn't intentional but if he could say such cold and hurtful things unintentionally, it meant that he didn't care about Alves.

"I didn't want to say that to you. I did it because..." Gu Huai organized his language. "It is because I was influenced."

It wasn't easy to explain the influence of the integration period and racial nature on him. Gu Huai looked at the reaction of the big cat in front of him. Alves lowered his eyes but didn't speak. He didn't speak because he was unhappy. It was because he felt that not speaking could be exchanged for Gu Huai's initiative. This was one thing Alves instinctively learned in the process of getting along with Gu Huai.

The big cat looked like a waiting man. Gu Huai saw this and carefully stroked the silver-grey tail he was holding. Then he took the initiative to place the tail around his own body.