76

The enemy's target might be Gu Huai. This discovery made all the Zerg have very bad expressions. They were like beasts guarding important treasures, showing sharp fangs to those who intended to invade their nest.

For the Zerg, anything harmful to Gu Huai would be a target of elimination. At this point, there was no possibility of the Zerg conceding.

"The Star Alliance dispatched a special pursuit team to catch a defector but nothing has been found for so many years?" The chief of staff expressed his doubts. Being asked such a question, the Star Alliance side was very embarrassed. Although they were unwilling to admit it, they hadn't gained any clues about Gavin all these years.

The other person was very clever and alert. He could always evacuate before the Star Alliance found clues and erase the clues of his existence. It wasn't easy for the Star Alliance to find anything.

At this time, Aaron first glanced at Capalia's expression before speaking objectively. "In the past few years, Gavin should've constantly changed his appearance. Although there is no evidence to support this, he can undoubtedly do it. With his ability, it really isn't easy for the Star Alliance to catch people."

"A genius who only emerges once in an era is tricky as an enemy."

It was scary. They had both engaged in scientific research. Judging by the ability demonstrated to the outside world, Aaron didn't lose to Gavin. However, Aaron knew this was only superficial. During his time as colleagues, Aaron was faintly aware of the hidden side of the other person. Gavin intentionally didn't show some abilities. Yet without revealing these abilities, Gavin was already considered to be the top genius in this era.

"Of course, it is indeed shameful that the Star Alliance has found nothing for so many years." Aaron added this at the end to show he was with the Zerg.

A person from the Star Alliance saying this sentence, wasn't his conscience hurt? The top members of the Star Alliance looked like they were facing a dog. If it wasn't for the serious expression, they wouldn't have wanted to take back their expressions.

"The prisoner is in the wrong state. Has a team examined his body?" Gu Huai broke this delicate scene. "His expression and his tone of speech just now..."

Gu Huai paused, trying to think of an appropriate adjective. Then Alves spoke blankly from next to him, "Mechanized."

Yes, mechanized.

Gu Huai nodded at Alves' words before looking at the modified soldier who was still carrying out pointless attacks on the transparent compartment. "His appearance, behaviour, contents of the speech and tone... he seems to have little sense of autonomy."

"An inspection has been carried out," a member of the Star Alliance responded. "The modified soldier's brain has been implanted with something. We haven't figured out what it is. It is expected that once we try to remove it, that object will automatically self-destruct. That's why we haven't acted for the time being."

Gu Huai turned his head and found Aaron thinking. "Aaron, do you have a solution?"

Aaron didn't shake his head or nod. He just said, "I'm not sure. I can try it."

"Then you try it." Gu Huai agreed very simply before looking at the Star Alliance people. "You shouldn't object?"

The Star Alliance executive nodded with a stiff neck. Although Aaron said he could only try it and wouldn't necessarily succeed, he successful came up with a result a few days later.

"It is a chip," Aaron explained. "It is like the Star Alliance said. This chip does have a self-destruct program. Removing the chip will start the self-destruct program and the soldier's head will be blown apart."