49-50

Hammer saw Gu Huai's expression of having a headache and suddenly wanted to laugh. It wasn't a malicious pleasure. He just looked at the two Zerg who equally lacked awareness about their feelings and felt the scene was strangely interesting.

Once Hammer left, Gu Huai picked up the papers on the table and tried to start looking at them. They were brought to him by the chief of staff and the contents of the documents were related to the construction of Tuser and the diplomacy of other races.

What construction and development would Tuser carry out? Currently, Tuser's traffic relied on suspension vehicles. In the military meeting a few days ago, Gu Huai mentioned that Tuser's transportation could also be upgraded to the air rail and now these documents were related.

The air rail, as the name implied, was a track that was directly set up in the sky. It was necessary to plan a route that could reach all regions of the planet before arranging a train that could drive automatically on the track. However, it would take at least a year to build an air rail that would cover the entire planet, even with the efficiency of the Zerg.

In addition to the planet's own infrastructure, the Zerg no longer maintained absolute independence. Tuser could now consider foreign commerce and even tourism. In terms of diplomacy, the Zerg's actions during the Grey Tower incident were visible to everyone. Not long after the event ended, Tuser received tentative contact from a number of races.

This included the Star Network. The interstellar people of various races were discussing the changes in the perception of the Zerg.

[(Kelp Galaxy): I heard that the headquarters of the Star Alliance wasn't destroyed because the Zerg helped. If my friend who works in the Star Alliance didn't confirm it to me, I really wouldn't have believed it.]

[(Liqi Galaxy): It was far more than just help. It was due to the Zerg that Meteorite didn't launch. I am very grateful to them. Our planet had internal problems that weren't easy to resolve. We really don't want the external environment to be disordered again.]

[(Norz Galaxy): The Zerg seem to be friendly to the outside in this period of time, right?]

The number of Zerg diplomatic relations rose from the single digits to double digits the moment Gu Huai finished signing the documents on the table. Gu Huai had just started to look at the documents when after a few pages, his mind quickly focused on Hammer's words.

"It is because he is infatuated with you that he listens to you like that."

His head really hurt. Gu Huai put the documents together and placed them back on the table. He had to think about how he would face Alves. Gu Huai thought about how he directly denied Alves' feelings and didn't even give the other person a reason.

At that time, Alves had asked him why not and he wasn't able to answer. After reading a few more lines, Gu Huai's lips slightly twitched. Gu Huai felt that the big cat he denied had been particularly aggrieved in recent days. Then once he thought about it carefully, 'particularly aggrieved' might not be enough to describe it.

Denial and rejection weren't the same. If it was rejected then Gu Huai wouldn't have a problem right now. He could directly refuse the other person. It seemed... he was a bit too much.

There wasn't too much time for Gu Huai to have a headache. Alves returned from the military to the residence and soon appeared in front of Gu Huai. To tell the truth, it wasn't correct to say Alves was 'wronged.' It was hard for the Zerg to feel such strong emotions because the Zerg itself lacked emotions.

Alves' expression was always indifferent, giving people a cold feeling. However, as he watched Gu Huai with his blindfold off, Gu Huai somehow felt that the big cat in front of him was really wronged.