Extra 3

Due to going out and more importantly, Gu Huai inadvertently using his spiritual link when he went out, the consumption of mental power made him sleep for a long time. After sleeping for more than half a day, the black cub sleeping on the soft feathers opened his eyes and immediately felt another cub licking the small horns on his head.

The pair of small horns were licked and then Alves moved onto the fluff on Gu Huai's head. During the process of grooming, Gu Huai completely woke up.

"Chirp." The black cub seemed a bit happy as he made a gentle chirping sound. He knew that he had been sleeping for a long time but Alves was still beside him after waking up. Gu Huai was certainly happy.

It was afternoon and Alves used to go outside the cave in the morning. Once Gu Huai woke up and his fluff was groomed, Alves was ready to go out. However, Alves was blocked by Gu Huai.

"Chirp chirp." The screaming black cub pushed Alves' body with his pair of small horns, causing Alves to take a few steps back. If Alves didn't comply then Gu Huai actually couldn't push him. Obviously, Alves almost completely obeyed Gu Huai apart from some individual matters related to Gu Huai's safety.

"Chirp?" Alves wasn't angry about being pushed back and just questioned Gu Huai. The questioned black cub didn't reply. He just leaned his body against Alves, staring at the other cub with beautiful eyes.

In fact, Gu Huai had no reason to push Alves back. It was just that he was scared from going outside the cave yesterday and relied heavily on Alves today. It manifested in this matter, refusing to let Alves leave. Nevertheless, Gu Huai didn't do things without thinking. He saw that there was still a lot of food left in the cave and Alves didn't need to go out for food today.

Alves subconsciously shook his tail due to the light rubbing of the black cub close to him. Now the silver-grey tail behind him had considerable attack power. It was easy to cause a crack once the tail hit the ground of the cave.

Alves hadn't controlled the power of his tail and the black cub next to him was frightened by the sudden sound, squirming closer to Alves. This was a manifestation of his dependence. Once he was afraid, the first thing he would think of was to move closer to the person he was most dependent on.

Alves licked the small horns on Gu Huai's head again while protectively placing the silver-grey tail around the black cub next to him. He wouldn't go out of the cave today. The cub wanted someone to accompany him, not to mention that since breaking out of the shell, only Alves had guarded and accompanied Gu Huai. If it wasn't for Gu Huai understanding the need to survive, he would probably ask Alves to stay with him all the time.

"Chirp." Knowing that Alves wouldn't go out today, the black cub licked on the horns called out and the fluffy tail behind him was raised a bit higher. Even if there was nothing in the cave similar to toys, the two cubs living in the cave still had fun as long as they were with each other.

The two cubs played together although strictly speaking, it was more like Alves was playing with Gu Huai. Gu Huai pounced on Alves' tail and Alves cooperatively hid. After hiding a few times, he would intentionally let Gu Huai touch and Gu Huai was finally able to successfully catch his tail.

Gu Huai wasn't tired of playing this game. He was in high spirits every time. Whenever he caught Alves' tail, Gu Huai's golden eyes would become rounder and he would lick Alves' tail after each catch. Gu Huai's original intention was to comb Alves' fur but he forgot for a while that Alves' tail had become a cold, metallic tail and there was no fur on it that required grooming.

Alves' light gold vertical pupils were wide. "Chirp!"

They played for a while before Gu Huai was finally tired and could no longer move. Alves once again placed his tail protectively around Gu Huai. At this time, Alves' tail wasn't long enough to completely encircle the black cub so it was only a half-circle of protection.