68

Just like in the previous competition, once the interstellar cutest creature was determined, the surrounding merchants came to discuss with the Zerg about new merchandise. This time, the design was very certain. The merchants proposed making dolls in Gu Huai's cub form. The size ratio of the doll would be 1:1.

Once they held the doll, it would be like holding their own king...

Thinking of this, the eyes of all the Zerg who heard it lit up instantly. The chief of staff, who was receiving communications with a cold face, raised his hand that was slightly shaking when he made the habitual action of pushing up his glasses.

Then Gu Huai inevitably received another eye attack from the Zerg. This time, Gu Huai gave up resistance from the beginning. The moment his Zerg came to tell him about the new merchandise, he quickly nodded in front of the bright eyes of the Zerg around him.

After so many public punishments, Gu Huai felt that his mentality had gone through enough tempering and he was now quite strong.

This competition meant that almost everyone in the stars knew what Gu Huai looked like as a cub. The thing Gu Huai hadn't expected was that the overall image of the Zerg would be easily reversed because of this matter.

[Neo (Sangai Galaxy): The Zerg were so fluffy when they were young. This plush lover is crying.]

[—(Rotherma Galaxy): I want a Zerg cub. Ah, I'm swelling up. Suddenly, I'm not afraid of the Zerg. Please come and personally wake me up.]

[—(Chio Galaxy): Thinking about how the Zerg look like stuffed animals during their cub phase, I suddenly feel that the adult Zerg are less terrible.]

[—(Nadavor Galaxy): In fact, after entering the new era, the Zerg haven't actively attacked the planet of other race. They just didn't communicate with other races... but during this period, they established diplomatic relations with other races and also assisting the Star Alliance.]

The reversal of the external image had greater than all the diplomacy and assistance to other races. Gu Huai faced this result and was speechless for some time. It didn't seem pointless for him to be publicly sentenced. Gu Huai used this idea to comfort himself.

Despite two goods being released, the various interstellar races still didn't know what Gu Huai looked like. It was because the two goods were the chibi doll version and the cub doll. They only knew that Gu Huai had black hair and black eyes.

In fact, when they first learned that the Zerg king was born, the interstellar people were full of curiosity about the Zerg king. They couldn't imagine that there would be a king at the top of the pyramid consisting of four already terrible alpha Zerg.

How scary was the 'king' who could control the entire Zerg race?

The Zerg had been active in the past year and people from all race had heard two rumours during this active period. One rumour was that the Zerg king was very human and didn't have the ability to fight. Thus, the Zerg were very careful about protecting him and didn't allow any threatening creatures to approach their king. However, another rumor said that the Zerg king was too strong and he could use mental strength alone to destroy a warship. This rumour was circulated by the Fields side.

Both rumours hadn't been confirmed yet. Now that the external image of the Zerg was gradually approaching the friendly direction, there were finally media requests to the Zerg.

The request was from one of the three major interstellar media and it was to conduct an interview with Gu Huai. If Gu Huai was to be interviewed then it meant his true personal image would be published throughout the stars.

"What do you think?" Gu Huai first asked the opinion of his own Zerg before adding his opinion, "I would like to accept this interview."

In any case, it didn't matter if his image was public or not. Every leader's image must be public. Gu Huai thought that since his image seemed to improve the cold and cruel label of the Zerg, he would simply take full advantage of it.