Chpater 27

A circle of big snowmen with red eyes was surrounding a little snowman with black eyes. Once Gu Huai saw the black stones imbedded in the snowman's face, he knew this snowman represented him.

Gu Huai looked at the piled-up snowman that didn't look very good for a few seconds. However, he didn't go and make the snowman more refined. He just looked up and asked the Tak Zerg around him, "Is this for me?"

It might be obvious but Gu Huai still intended to ask. The Tak Zerg stared at the little snowman with their scarlet eyes and made a definite hissing sound. Gu Huai blinked and didn't speak, but the Tak Zerg just squinted stoically. This expression showed that Gu Huai liked the little snowman. The Tak Zerg understood this meaning and suddenly became happier.

The two humans had a complicated expression as they saw the Tak Zerg piling up the snowman and showing a clear fondness for Gu Huai.

The various performances of the Zerg in front of them was a bit different from the ferocity and coldness of their inherent impression. It made them feel a sense of contradiction and confusion, their cognition shaking.

The complex emotions weren't too obvious. The two human officers looked at the gemstones embedded in the snowman's face and couldn't help their mouths twitching. In particular, the two of them were silent when they saw the black stone. For humans and other races, the black stones were scarce resources. Yet it had been reduced to a snowman's eyes on Tuser. This was a luxury to a certain extent...

Gu Huai didn't let the two people be idle for long. After completing the first thing, he had the two humans do the second thing.

"Thank you for your help in making the snowman. Then... next one of you needs to push the other to the ground. It is best if the action is exaggerated." Gu Huai spoke with a straight face.

The two people looked at each other after hearing Gu Huai's words. Finally, Shen Mu calmly asked, "Should you come or I come?"

"Of course, I will come." Hammer didn't hesitate in making the decision. The next second, he pushed the young officer next to him into the snow, just like he previously subdued Gu Huai. Hammer suppressed Shen Mu like a golden-haired dog throwing itself at its owner. This action was indeed very exaggerated.

Gu Huai saw that it was almost the right feeling and walked over. "I will now press your down. You should lie on the snow."

Gu Huai pushed the blond man's back. The latter was just gently touched by Gu Huai and immediately fell to the ground.

Gu Huai, "..."

Wasn't this a bit too much? This idea passed through his head. After pushing the person down, Gu Huai helped him up and spoke to the Tak Zerg. "This is playing a game and it isn't serious."

The Tak Zerg didn't immediately understand Gu Huai's words. Their cold scarlet eyes stared at the two humans for a long time. Finally, once one of them was pushed down by Gu Huai a second time, the Tak Zerg cocked their heads and understood that their baby was playing.

Then previously these humans pushing down their baby was also playing? They confirmed that Gu Huai's body wasn't injured and previously, Gu Huai hadn't expressed any pain. The Tak Zerg had limited wisdom and finally accepted this matter.

Seeing Gu Huai motion to them, Shen Mu elbowed his companion and saved himself from the situation of being crushed by the golden dog. The two human officers sensed that the hostility of the Tak Zerg had decreased by a few points and were thankful that the ones who saw them pressing Gu Huai to the snow was the Tak Zerg...

If it had been seen by other high-grade Zerg then they would've have believed the humans were playing with Gu Huai. Their bodies would already be half lying in a coffin.