51-52

Hammer's expression was so varied that he didn't know how he could hold back his laughter.

"It isn't quite right. You know that mental strength is your race's strength.." Hammer's hard-working face looked a bit odd.

Losing at the area they were inherently superior in, wasn't this more shameful? Hammer felt that he had kindly given enough hints for the sake of them being classmates for a year. If the other person couldn't understand then it wasn't his fault.

Due to Hammer's performance, Derek wondered, "Does this mean you don't dare to let your student compare to mine? You should know that the exchange students sent by your federation's academy are very popular in our school. The test results will be compared after enrollment. If the gap is too big, the exchange student will be very stressed. I think it is better not to send the student over in case your student develops psychological problems."

This was true. Hammer heard the words and turned to look at Gu Huai. Seeing Gu Huai nod to him, he said to Derek, "Well, since you said so."

Hammer pretended to look like it was difficult but his actual heart was cheerful. Once Hammer promised, Derek led the three of them to the school's testing hall that was used to test the students' abilities.

The school gates were so exaggerated and the testing hall would definitely be more luxurious. The dome was elaborately decorated with paintings and the overall space was very artistic. The average person entering the academy might not feel like they were walking into a school but would mistake themselves for entering a palace.

There were many students gathered in the testing hall at this time. It was because today was the day when students did the routine physical test every year. Derek was now one of the tutors of the military academy and he was popular among the students. Once he led the three people into the testing hall, the students present all paid attention.

Seeing three human strangers, the students couldn't help being a bit curious and they whispered to each other.

"Who are the three humans that Mr Derek brought in? Are they the exchange students sent by the Earth Federation this year?"

"The exchange student should be only one a year. I didn't hear that it was changed this year."

"I feel that the two people are a bit familiar. I always feel I have seen them in the school but I can't remember..."

Then a tall and prominent Fields student suddenly exclaimed "I know! The two men on the left and right are the seniors who used to be exchange students at our school. There are pictures of them in the honour room of our school. Both of them have won the honour student award. They are very powerful but I don't know the one in the middle."

"Where is Finan?" Derek looked around at the students in the hall and couldn't find the student he was proud of.

A young Fields man in glasses walked out of the crowd and stood in front of Derek. "I'm here, Teacher."

Seeing the student he was most proud of, Derek's attitude suddenly became more gentle. Finan was not only a talented student, he was a good student who obeyed discipline and respected teachers. It wasn't hard being a teacher with such a student.

Derek glanced at Gu Huai in the middle and said, "This is the exchange student from the Earth Federation. Go with him to test your mental strength value."

It was really an exchange student.

The students in the hall pricked their ears at Derek's words. Their spirits were on edge when they heard the words 'exchange student.'

Their military academy of the Fields Empire hadn't been competition with the military academy of the Earth Federation for one or two days. They had been sending an exchange student every year. The exchange student might not be the best student in the school but they must definitely be one of the outstanding students.