Chalter 37

Gu Huai's educational topic was blocked by Alves' words. He could only listen to his big silver cat's words. After this day, he had to compromise with the other person's tail circling him. He was almost always held by the tail and had to coax the big cat to let go.

Gu Huai quickly gained a lot of coaxing experience and there were many tricks. He could either touch Alves' hands, hair or tail or open a blank check, promising to let the other person circle him with the tail when other people weren't around. In this way, Alves was willing to let him go.

Previously, Gu Huai said not to do it next time. He was confused about how it developed into this. He said that Alves shouldn't casually act like this to other people. As a result, Alves now did it almost all the time. How to coax him?

Gu Huai was worried by this. However, Gu Huai also felt that he couldn't blame the other person. Blaming the big cat in front of him was just a foul.

Once Gu Huai seriously said no, Alves wouldn't approach him but his tail would sink down. The moment Gu Huai saw the silver-grey tail hanging down, he became soft-hearted and would easily compromise.

The more he compromised, the lower Gu Huai's bottom line became. Now he didn't see Alves casually hugging others. This way, Gu Huai didn't have to worry so he subconsciously accepted the status quo.

His relationship with Alves changed these days. Gu Huai didn't feel anything but the other people seeing it wasn't the same.

Capalia, who had been on guard against Alves, became colder and colder. It was like two icebergs collided when they came face to face. Gu Huai was innocently frozen next to them. It wouldn't work like this.

Gu Huai intended to talk to Capalia alone to mediate the contradiction. However, a sudden interstellar emergency caused Gu Huai to shift his attention. This emergency wasn't directly related to the Zerg race but would affect all the stars. The Zerg couldn't completely stay out of the way.

It was a bit complicated and the cause went back years.

A few years ago, the original head of the Star Alliance's research team hid from his superiors that he was carrying out a large number of illegal human experiments. The goal of the experiment was to genetically transform soldiers and create powerful super soldiers.

The former head of research was called Gavin Aleholt, a scientist who was widely regarded as a genius throughout the entire universe. He was still young in age but he had been called one of the great figures in the new era of history by the public.

The so-called genetic modification was forcing the experimental body to fuse with the genes of other races, in order to achieve a better combat ability. Such human experiments were absolutely prohibited and offenders were sent directly to prison. They were eligible for life imprisonment and there was no chance of lightening the sentence.

Before the incident came to life, Gavin escaped from the Star Alliance's headquarters with a large number of confidential documents and several researchers. The Star Alliance only knew the truth of his defection after an investigation but it was too late to pursue him.

In the years since Gavin's defection, the Star Alliance had been unable to catch the person or even find his whereabouts.

Now the Star Alliance learned that the defector had set up a large group called the Grey Tower in a grey area outside the alliance's jurisdiction. Apart from Gavin and several researchers, the members of this organization were basically all soldiers who had been genetically modified.

These special forces, without exception, had excellent fighting abilities better than ordinary soldiers. The current emergency was that the organization called the Grey Tower had launched an attack on the Star Alliance.