Chapter 33

The Star Network instantly became busy.

Of course, in this highly technologically advanced interstellar era, the interstellar network wouldn't collapse. It was just that in a short period of time, the number of online users suddenly skyrocketed and the number of visitors reached a considerable height.

Previously, only a small number of interstellar people paid attention to the Popolts being attacked by the star thieves. Now that it involved the rescue of the Zerg, the number of people paying attention increased dramatically. Almost every race in the stars heard about it.

At first, even thought this statement was confirmed by the Star Alliance, many people didn't immediately believe it. It wasn't until someone collected the relevant information and published some information on the Star Network, the fact that the Zerg went to rescue the Popolts was completely confirmed.

Thus, at this time, many people from various ethnic groups living on different planets made incredulous expressions as they stared at the Star Network with surprise.

Being Mary Tyler Moore V2

The coldness and brutality of the Zerg were etched into their racial nature, their lack of emotions making their behaviour very cold. Don't mention externally, they were apathetic even internally. In such a state, the Zerg took the initiative to rescue the Popolts. This was as strange as red rain falling from the sky.

[(Upaz Galaxy): It's true! I heard the news that the Griffin Star Pirates were wiped out by the Zerg's Yula fleet., None of the warships failed to flee and they were all sunk by the Yula warships!!]

[Siva (Sepa Galaxy): It wasn't only the Griffin Star Pirates. There was a smaller group of star pirates who arrived later and they were also solved by the Zerg.]

[(Danga Galaxy): Why are the Zerg willing to go to the rescue? Is it that the Zerg also consider the nearby galaxies their territory so the star pirates aren't allowed inside? However, the Popolts said that the Zerg are guests on their planet...]

The discussion on the Star Network was rising. AT this time, a comment with a strange point of view appeared in the vision of the interstellar people.

[(Esso Galaxy): Maybe... the Zerg are overbearing and don't allow others to move against their neighbours? Only they can move against their neighbours.]

This comment silenced many people. Then they thought about it and it seemed like it wasn't impossible.

Regardless of what the interstellar people were currently thinking, Gu Huai's side had established diplomacy with the Popolts. They opened up trade and other exchanges between the two sides.

When it came to trade, Tuser had soil problems and their food needs had been addressed by transporting it from several other planets in the same galaxy.

However, the planets needed to ensure their own food supply and it wasn't easy for the planets next to Tuser to meet Tuser's food needs. This meant Tuser had to bring food supplies from territories slightly further away.

Now that trade had been established with the Popolts, Tuser would be able to import the materials from Noam, a neighbouring galaxy. This would make it easier to solve the planet's food needs.

In order to thank the Zerg for rescuing Noam, the Popolts sent many valuable things to the Zerg. Once the two sides signed the agreement, the leaders of the Popolts planned to sign it but the last special condition added to the agreement made the Noam leaders stunned for a moment.

[Agreement X: In every 'Interstellar Cutest Creature' competition from now on, the Popolts will vote for Gu Huai.]

Noam Star's top decision makers, "......???"