Chapter 12

The white milky liquid that was the special Zerg brand of baby milk was placed in front of Gu Huai. The moment Gu Huai reached out to touch this milk-filled glass, he obviously felt that the eyes of the Zerg around him were a bit brighter. Even the Tak Zerg who saw Gu Huai eating the eggshell now had narrowed scarlet vertical pupils as their eyes directly focused on Gu Huai's body.

The only exception was probably Alves, who was sitting next to Gu Huai. Both physically and psychologically, Gu Huai's performance was undoubtedly in line with an adult state. Therefore, only Alves had met the young man as a newly born baby who just broke out of the shell.

Alves briefly observed and saw the other side as a Zerg like him. In fact, the other Zerg also understood this but they were different from Alves. They had a type of crazy parents' mentality towards Gu Huai and always considered the other person as a baby.

Their king had just been born a few days ago. He was naturally still a baby! They might rationally understand the facts but a parents' mentality was hard to remove from their hearts, causing the current situation.

Gu Huai held the cup of Zerg brand special baby milk. Under the eyes of the Zerg, he felt a sense of shame overcoming him. It was obviously just a cup of milk. It was nothing to drink ordinary milk. He also wasn't drinking from a milk bottle so there was nothing to be ashamed of.

In this way, Gu Huai psychologically prepared himself. Gu Huai was just about to drink from the cup of milk and the cup had already touched his lips when he suddenly heard the chief of staff tentatively ask, "Can this subordinate record a video of you eating?"

The chief of staff was holding a micro-device that could be used as a recording tool. He barely maintained his cool as he pushed up his glasses and waited for Gu Huai's answer.

Gu Huai wanted to cover his eyes. He suddenly thought of his original world when a senior screenwriter he knew cheerfully recorded a video of his two year old child eating a chicken leg and sent it to Gu Huai.

Gu Huai's psychologically prepared mind collapsed a bit at this comparison but he used his strong mentality to glue it back together again. It was mainly that seeing this group of Zerg obviously looking forward to it, Gu Huai really found it difficult to refuse.

"Yes," Gu Huai compromised and nodded.

Gu Huai nodded and the chief of staff started to operate the micro-recording device. Gu Huai reluctantly didn't look at this recorder as he raised the cup of milky liquid to his mouth and drank.

After being mixed with the Pubano tree sap, this Zerg brand baby milk was sweet but it wouldn't make people feel it was too sweet. It was similar to light sweet milk. Since he was being watched, Gu Huai quickly drank the cup of milk before putting it down.

After finishing this task, Gu Huai found that the group of Zerg around him seemed to be staring at his face. Gu raised a hand to touch his face doubtfully and finally touched some milk stains on his mouth. He was drinking so fast that he accidentally got some on his mouth.

Gu Huai didn't know if it was his illusion. He saw a trace of regret on the faces of the Zerg when he wiped off the milk stain around his mouth.

The king with his mouth stained with milk was particularly cute but they only saw it for a few seconds. Still, there was a thought that this video had been recorded and the group of high-grade Zerg were secretly happy again. The video recorded by this device was able to present as a hologram during playback. It looked exactly the same as reality, except there were no bodies.

After the staple food, Gu Huai glanced at the other dishes on the table. To tell the truth, he didn't know these ingredients or how to even eat them. For example, near his left hand was something that looked like a white conch but it was completely closed and had no openings. Gu Huai poked it with his chopsticks and only found a layer of hard shell.