Chapter 25

The king was found and the next step was to dispose of the prisoners. What to do about them?

The body shape that made people feel like it was a giant mountain belonged to the leader of the Fourth Army, Simodo. His vertical pupils stared at the two humans in front of him. He could either twist off their heads or tear off the limbs of the humans before twisting off their head...

Simodo examined the bodies of the two humans like looking at two fish on the chopping board. He used his already fierce face to show a ferocious expression to these two humans. He couldn't help baring his teeth to them.

Thinking about this, Simodo was ready to pull off the heads of the two humans as a gift to the king. Then at this time, his clothes were suddenly pulled. This pull made Simodo pause. He reflexively got rid of the fierce expression on his face and turned back to the young man pulling at his clothes. "Do you have an order for this subordinate?"

Since his appearance was inherently vicious, Simodo couldn't make a gentle expression. He deliberately converged his expression but his entire body became a bit dull. This made Gu Huai think about how to care for his Tak Zerg.

"They didn't do anything to me..." Gu Huai pondered on the appropriate words that wouldn't make his Zerg so depressed. "They thought I was a human and that I was also a captive on Tuser. Thus, they brought me here and didn't do anything bad to me."

This could be considered a mishap. Since he understood that this was caused by the two humans wanted to protect him, Gu Huai hoped these two people could live.

This protective mentality might just be because they misunderstood his identity but in terms of the behaviour of the two men alone, the action of wanting to protect someone else in a moment of crisis was truly worthy of admiration.

However, from the standpoint of the Zerg, Gu Huai knew how anxious the unintentional behaviour of these two humans had caused to the Zerg who loved him. Gu Huai couldn't imagine how anxious the Zerg had been to find him.

"I'm sorry I worried you," Gu Huai spoke in a low voice. If he hadn't slept due to the advancement in his spiritual strength, this wouldn't have happened.

The moment they heard Gu Huai say this, the Zerg basically changed their expressions.

"You don't need to apologize." The kneeling Aiyi bowed, the two black horns covered by grey hair exposed in front of Gu Huai. He spoke with a quiet expression, "Protecting you is our wish but we failed to do so. The error was also due to us. You did nothing wrong."

Aiyi spoke and the rest of the Zerg present acquiesced.

Simodo inquired, "Do you want to protect these two men?"

Gu Huai looked at the two people set in place and nodded lightly.

"Then leave it." As if commenting on something unimportant, Simodo nodded at Gu Huai's words and soon followed.

The ferocious-looking Fourth Army leader listened obediently to what Gu Huai said. It was because he felt that the Camus ethnic group he originated from was more mediocre than the other ethnic groups. He didn't have a prominent ability among the four army leaders so the way in which Simodo expressed his loyalty to Gu Huai was more direct. In other ways, he would at least offer unreserved loyalty.

These two human lives were saved. Gu Huai looked at the two people and had a thought. Since he intended to let the Zerg extend diplomacy, they would one day come into contact with humans. The relationship between the Zerg and the human race wasn't good. This was a legacy of the old era and wasn't easy to resolve.

Gu Huai wanted to get to know the interstellar humans through these two people. He thought about it before ordering, "Invite them to Tuser."

The moment Gu Huai spoke, Alves kept encircling him with the tail and glanced at the two humans in front of him with no expression. Then he issued an order to his deputy. "Take them back to Tuser."