. Chapter 2 .

Daisy's POV:

I walked into the club with my ears hurting from the load ass music blasting from the speakers. I looked around at all the sweaty teenagers that snuck in to the club.

I sighed as I turned to Brandon who was already dancing his signature twerk on the first man you lock eyes with dance. Great now I'm alone.

I walked over to the bar and took a seat on the purple bar stall. I need a vodka and lemonade like now.

"Yes lovely what can I get you?" A small bearded man asked me.

"Vodka lemonade." I said sharply crossing my right leg over my left.

"Aren't you a little young to be in a club?" The same man asked while pouring my drink.

"Aren't you a little old to be working in a club?" I snapped back not in the mood.

"Ok ok so your a feisty one aren't you?" He said handing me my drink.

"7.50 please." He said and I handed him the money before walking off.

Ok Daisy if your here you may as well make the fucking most of it.

I slowly started dancing and loosening up while not paying attention to the people around me. I slowly loosened up and let my body take over.

I flipped my hair, moved my legs to the music, my body starting dancing in sync to the music and i felt for the first time ever free.

"Yasssss slay." Brandon said from behind me as he joined in with me both of us dancing.

It felt good to be so free. I missed this feeling so bad.

"Oh my god there is a hottie looking your way dais." Brandon said as he turned my body to the direction of the person.

I froze. Luke? "Um Brandon that's Luke from school." I said as I looked at him.

"Is it oh shit I didn't realise how hot he was." He said biting his lip.

I slapped his arm and he laughed his girly laugh.

"Oh sorry forgot your literally obsessed with him." Brandon said as he rolled his eyes and started moving to the music.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn around to be faced with none other than Luke.

I felt my heart rate speed up and my breath stop for a second. His brown hair falling over his eyes, his sharp jaw line, his perfectly straight teeth and his eyes oh his almost emerald green eyes makes me want to fold at my feet.