. Chapter 23 .

Daisy's POV:

*10 years later*

" MICHAEL LUCIAN HOPES GET YOUR ASS DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW!" I shouted at my son
Who was still checking himself out in the mirror.

"But mum I gotta look good for the ladies." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Never say that again you idiot, come on school." I said putting his bag on his back and pushing him out the door.

"Love you mum." He said hugging me.

"I love you Michael." I said back as he ran out the of
Door to make the train.

I sighed and quickly ran up the stairs of my house in the city to change into my work clothes.

I left my small town 2 years ago after getting an opportunity I couldn't refuse. I got a chance to become a true makeup artist in the city of New York. I made sure to visit rich, Nadia, Tommy and Clark every other month with Michael.

The makeup company I work at hired me 8 years ago and the CEO instantly fell in love with my talent and hired me. I finished my beauty course at college when i turned 17 and started after I had Michael. He is the light in my life and always will be.

I now own the makeup company after the CEO retired and left the company in my hands since I was her most trusted employee and I've been running it for 8 years now.

"Hey hey hey!" Becky said as she handed me my coffee.

"Morning." I said in a cold tone.

"Everyone I work with thinks I'm a cold heartless boss which I guess is true but that's how you stay on top by being heartless and cold.

"Oh come on you don't have to act around me." Becky said making me pull her into my office.

"fine sorry jesus please just remember how much you hate me when we are out the office." I said referring to how she has to pretend to hate me In front of everyone else as all my other employees hate me. I like it that way.

Suddenly my phone rang making me sigh and answer.

"Hello?" I said on the phone but instantly stiffened up.

"Hi miss Hopes this is Michaels school I was just wondering if he was coming into school today?" Asked his teacher making me tighten my fists.

That little shit.

"No sorry he is very I'll I'm going to leave him off today he should be back tomorrow." I said and hung up the phone storming out my office.

"BECKY CANCEL ALL MY MEETINGS MY SON IS ABOUT TO GET IT!" I screamed as I burst through the doors and sped off in my car.

I arrived at the abandoned train tracks and got out running in my heels and white formal trousers and blazer looking for my stupid son.

"Michael!" I yelled as I looked under the trains and in the abandoned cars.

"MUM!" I heard him scream making me immediately kick off my heels and run towards where I heard him.