. Chapter 43 .

Jame's POV:

I can't believe she did this. All of this.

I looked around the hotel in amazement at how much Daisy is capable of without me even knowing what she's doing.

I decided to take a little tour around the hotel and ended up at the gym so I decided to do a small work out since I've missed going to the gym the last few days.

I start with some simple push ups doing around 30/40. After I was finished I decided to walk over to the pull up bar.

I looked in the mirror at myself watching as my muscles became more visible with every pull up I did.

My veins became more visible as I gripped the bar going up and down without really struggling.

After I finished I moved towards the weights as I started to lift them watching as my arms flexed with every pump I did.

Suddenly I felt hands snake around me and start to touch my stomach making me tense up.

I looked down and instantly relaxed seeing they were Daisy's hands.

"Hello love." I said still lifting my weights.

"Hello honey I was looking for you." Her hot breath fanned across my bare back making shivers run down my spine

"We're you now."I said smirking as I dropped the weights down slowly and turned around pulling Daisy in by her waist.

I pressed her chest against mine which only made me even more hungry.

I slowly lowered my lips onto hers making her stand on her tip toes as she leaned into the kiss.

The kiss was slow and passionate making me smile slightly into the kiss.

I slowly snaked my hand down Daisy's back and onto the hem of her shorts before moving my hand further and giving her ass a squeeze making her gasp and bite my lip.

I hummed in satisfaction and broke the kiss giving her ass another light squeeze.

Daisy laughed as she looked up at me her brown eyes dancing with lust.

"Come on we should go we have a war to start." Daisy said as she grabbed my T-shirt off the floor and stood on a weight to place it over my head.

"Don't want others looking at what's mine do I." She said before getting back down and smiling.

"Definitely not." I said trailing my eyes up and down her perfect body. 

We laced our hands together and started walking to the meeting room that was the lobby.

Once me, Daisy, my beta and a few other members of my pack were there we all headed to the hotels office and decided to have a meeting about the fire pack that have decided to declare war with us.

***

The meeting took around 1 hour before everyone decided to call it a day.

We all decided that the fire pack was going to attack soon and we would have to decide on security, training, plans, weapons, teams, groups etc.

The meeting was to discuss how we would get the team prepared as we were going to attack in one week.

"Ok let's get all the files out." I said as I opened the files that we took with us and laid them out on the desk for me and Daisy to look at.

We looked through all the different pack members files from strength to mated or not to their gradings from their training sessions.

"What about her?" Daisy asked pointing at a young girls file.

I picked it up and looked at it. Her name was London and she had a really good grade from her training sessions along with her no mate title which made her a great fit since she would be focused on the war and not her mate getting hurt.

"Yeah ok." I replied not helping but noticing how Daisy's eyes lit up at that.

"Do you know her?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I bumped into her the other morning at the pack house and she was very sweet. I helped her with her father troubles." Daisy said while smirking making me very confused.

"Do tell." I said folding my arms looking at her.

"Ugh ok fine, she and I spoke about stuff while having a cigarette then she left and I just had a gut feeling something was wrong so I followed her to her bedroom where her father was an abusive cunt to her so I did the best thing and dragged him to the packs basement and that's where he is now by himself starving to death." She said then carrying on looking through the files.

I stared at her shocked before shaking my head out of my trance.

"I trained you good." I said making her laugh and nod in agreement.

We spent the rest of the night looking through files until we had a good enough team to be able to fight. We included a few mates, none mated, strong, weak but smart, intelligence and things like that.

Once we had all the team ready we made a plan between me and Daisy to have the pack not fighting stay back at the hotel and prepare food, water and spare clothes for those who are fighting.

While all the pack members fighting would be escorted to the fire packs house by cars and once we arrive they will already be suited, given weapons (if necessary) and ready to fight along with a weeks worth of training done by me and Daisy.

We split the fighters into two groups and have decided to tell the pack the next morning ready for them to start training.

I hope this works.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍