. Chapter 9 .

Daisy's POV:

I woke up to my stupid alarm buzzing in my ear. Great training time.

I pulled myself out of bed and looked into the mirror to see the birds nest on my head.

I quickly jumped into the shower washing my hair and then getting changed into a simple white sports bra with matching cycling shorts showing off my big dragon fly tattoo that was on my leg along with the big branch that went down the side of my body and the big Medusa tattoo on my back and a small rose on my ankle. I plan to get more I just haven't had the time to.

(This is the outfit)

I then grabbed my water bottle and trainers and put them on as I headed to Brandon's room to wake him up. 

I was surprised when i knocked on his bedroom door but there was no answer. I figured he was just asleep and went inside only to freeze when I saw both zinc and Brandon in the bed.

Zinc was the little spoon as they were both fast asleep in the bed.

I decided to quickly run to the kitchen and grab pots and pans before running back up the stairs.

I counted to 3 and jumped up on the bed banging the spoon onto the pan making both Zinc and Brandon jump awake.

"MORNING SLEEPY HEADS TIME TO TRAIN GET UP GET UP GET UPPPP!" I sang the last part as I jumped up and down on the bed (don't worry I took my trainers off).

"Ugh Daisy go awayyyy." Brandon whined as he covered his head with the covers.

"I did not get up at 5am for nothing so come on move your fat asses." I said pulling the covers off the bed. Thank god they weren't naked.

"Not going to lie I thought you would both be naked." I said tilting my head making Brandon jump up.

"Wait zinc when the fuck did you get into my bed?" Brandon asked making me laugh. This is going to be good.

"Sorry ok me and sky can't sleep without you there so when you was asleep I just went into your room and got into your bed." Zinc said making me smile.

I wish I had that.

"Awh cutie well now we're awake may as well get this training started." Brandon said pulling zinc up and heading to the bathroom with him to get ready.

"ILL WAIT IN THE KITCHEN!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me leaving me in my own thoughts.

I went down to the kitchen and decided to have a cigarette and a redbull while waiting. May not be a healthy breakfast but it's my kind of breakfast.