. Chapter 22 .

James's POV:

"Sir we have a problem." My beta said to me making me nod my head.

I became an alpha once Daisy left. It was hard but with a lot of fighting and skills I managed to rank myself second best in England along side Teddy.

My pack was known as the howlers. I decided to join the army after Daisy left and I created my pack using the relationships and skills I picked up from the army.

I now own the wolf army of England along with my pack. But I wasn't happy. Daisy was still out there somewhere and I couldn't fucking find her.

I let her slip through my fingers and now as a result became a cold heartless killer. She would probably run if she saw me now.

I cut off all my hair and for a buzz cut and have a new scar running all the way down my stomach. That was a lovely present from my arched enemy jacobs dad.

Ever since I killed his son all those months ago he has left teddy's pack and joined the rogues and seemed to love picking on my pack.

"What is it now?" I asked my beta Zack as he showed me the bomb detector.

"For fucks sake again?" I asked as I growled and shifted into Gabriel running to the edge of my land where Lucifer had left another loverly present for me.

I dug up the ground and pulled out the bomb he had planted there and disarmed it before it could blow me and my pack up.

"FUCK OFF LUCIFER!" I roared into the forest making some birds fly away.

"Oh pleas you know I can't do that not until your dead." He said coming out from behind the trees along with rouges.

"I KILLED YOUR SCUM OF A SON FOR GOOD REASON!" I growled as my eyes turned red.

Gabriel's POV:

"Ah Gabriel long time no see how are you buddy?" Lucifer asked, his ginger hair flying in the wind.

"Fuck off Lucifer we both know this fight is perfect your son deserves it he raped girls no girl should have to go through that." I said with a deep alpha tone.

"Your alpha tone won't work on rouges Gabriel but for your information those girls shouldn't have been asking for it I taught my son to get what ever he wants and that's exactly what he did all those girls were blessed to have slept with him." Lucifer said with a smirk.

I closed my eyes and took as sharp breath in before charging at Lucifer not caring that I didn't have any backup.

But stopped when they all ran away.

"Why would you do that?" Riley asked from behind me.

"Fuck off Riley I had it covered." I said turning around to face him.

"Your wolf is black now?" He asked as he walked around circling me.

"Yeah it changed when I became alpha." I said as I shifted into human form.

"Come on let's get some clothes." I said making Riley agree and follow me inside.

Once we were dressed we sat down on my couch and spoke.

"You miss her don't you?" He said as he leaned forward.

"Everyday." I said running a hand over my face.

"You need to focus on finding Daisy, this on going fight with Lucifer isn't going anywhere please find her and bring her home." Riley said with tears in his eyes.

"We all miss her gab Aurora misses her she was the light of the friendship group and now that light is gone and we need that light back gab you need your other half back." Riley said as he stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Your beginning to loose who you are without her Daisy needs you just as much as you need her please gab I beg you find her." Riley said as he left leaving me staring at the wall.

Where are you Daisy?

***

Daisy's POV:

H-he's an angel." I said with a smile as Brandon took him and held him tightly.

"What are you going to name him?" He asked as he scooted closer to me.

"Michael." I said with a sad smile.

"I love it dais." Brandon said handing me back my baby boy.

"OH MY GOD!" Nadia said running inside the room.

"Ugh baby he's perfect." She said as she kissed my head and looked at my son in awe.

"Hey flower you ok?" Asked rich as he came over and kissed my head.

"I'm fine thank you guys meet Michael." I said with teary eyes.

"He's perfect." Clark said as he picked up Tommy to take a closer look.

"Who are they?" Brandon asked as he looked around the room.

"Oh sorry Brandon this is Nadia, Richard, Clark and Tommy I work with them." I said making Brandon's mouth open a bit as he nodded his head.

"Nice to meet you all I'm Daisy's Best friend." Brandon said as he placed a hand on his hip.

"Hey Brandon darlin." Nadia said as she pulled him in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you mate." Rich said shaking Brandon's hand followed by Clark and Tommy.

"Your all so nice." Brandon said laughing.

"When can she go home love?" Nadia asked the doctor making her look up at us from my files.

"Tomorrow." The doctor said making me sigh in relief.

"We'll leave you to get some rest poppet, Richard will come and pick you up tomorrow." Nadia said while she waved a goodbye followed by Clark and Tommy.

"I'm so proud of you flower, you did this all on your own and that makes me beyond proud of you ever need anything me and Nadia are a phone call away." Rich said squeezing my hand before leaving.

"Want me to stay?" Brandon asked tilting his head.

"No Brandon it's ok you need to get back to that mate of yours." I said smiling.

"I'm going to miss you dais so fucking much stay safe ok for me?" Brandon asked.

"Of course dad always I love you to the moon and back." I said with a smile.

"Ditto." He said as he left the room leaving me alone.

"I promise no matter what you will never be alone I will try my hardest to be the best mum that you deserve you may have not been planned but I couldn't be happier wolf or human your my baby and I will do anything to see you happy." I said kissing Michaels head.

My son will never be alone no matter what.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍