. Chapter 42 .

Daisy's POV:
There is another mature scene In this chapter 😉 (I'll tell you when the smut is and when it ends if you would like to skip)

"Come on Michael I think it's time for bed." I said to Michael as I pulled him off James lap who was sleeping peacefully.

"Ok mumma." Michael said rubbing his eyes and I followed him up the steps to his room.

I helped him brush his teeth then into his pyjamas before tucking him into bed.

I kissed him on the forehead before closing the door behind me.

Now time to wake up the beast.

I walked back down the stairs and into the movie room where a sleeping James was.

I slowly walked up to him and crawled onto his lap leaving kisses on his neck and face.

He stirred before I was met with his beautiful green eyes.

Start of mature scene

"Hello sleepy head." I said with a smile.

James smirked before putting his hand under my shirt and rubbing circles on my back and slowly
un-clipping my bra making me instantly gasp.

"James not here." I said making him laugh and tilt his head back.
Before I even had time to get down off James lap he had stood up picking me up with him making me wrap my legs tightly around his waist.

"Baby? What are you doing?" I asked as he squeezed my ass and walked with me out of the movie room and towards the elevator.

He pressed the button still holding onto me. He smirked at me just as the elevator opened making him walk inside and press the button for the 5th floor.

"I need you." I quickly looked to see Gabriel staring back at me. His red eyes filled with hunger.

"Ok." I smirked making Gabriel instantly slam me into the metal wall of the elevator and kiss me harshly as he circles his tongue with mine and letting his breathing get heavier and heavier.

I squealed as I felt his hand slide under my shorts and onto my ass as he squeezed hard and lustfully.

I moaned and tilted my head back as Gabriel started kissing my neck and my mark that was still slightly fresh on my neck.

"You are so fucking beautiful." Gabriel's deep voice said in my ear.

Just then the elevator door opened breaking me and Gabriel apart but making sure he was still carrying me.

I watched as his eyes got darker and he walked towards our room.

Once we got there he kicked the door open and threw me onto our bed before locking the door and stalking over to me making me smirk in amusement.

I started to take off my shirt but got stopped by Gabriel's hand on mine.

"Slow baby." He said as he slowly trailed his huge hand from my foot up to my chest and pulled out the unhooked bra from earlier.