. Chapter 8 .

James's POV:

I went back there last night. To the motel but she wasn't there and I couldn't smell the sweet rose smell I smelt when I last saw her.

I wish she was here I was hoping to try and speak to her.

"Where is mate?" Gabriel asked with a slight whimper to his tone.

"I have no idea buddy maybe she's out?" I said confused.

I decided to go and check inside maybe I would catch her scent from inside the motel.

I walked inside sneaking past the front desk and walking around trying not to walk past anyone or they may think I was crazy sniffing the air.

I sniffed around until I got a strong aroma of roses and coffee. I knocked on the door hoping she would answer but no one was there. Fuck Sake.

"Come on Gabriel we'll try again tomorrow." I said as I took my clothes off making sure no one was around and put them in my bag before shifting into my wolf.

I jumped out the nearest window and away back to the pack house.

***

When I arrived at the pack house I was greeted with a distressed zinc.

"What's going on?" I asked shifting back into my human form and quickly getting dressed.

"Do you remember me telling you about the old alpha of the pack?" Zinc asked as I hesitantly nodded my head.

"We'll his son has just magically come back from the dead or though he wasn't dead at all but living in America and now we may have a windego problem so I need you to make a new training routine for the pack these Windego's won't go down easy." Zinc said sternly.

"Yes beta zinc will do." I said as I was about to leave but zinc spoke again.

"How do you feel about humans?" Zinc asked making me freeze a little. Does he know my mate is a human?

"Um there fine I mean we've never had issues with them in the past why do you ask?" I asked curious.

"You'll find out soon get that new training routine done and then get some rest you've got a new routine to train." Zinc said before leaving out the cave doors.

'What did he mean by we'll find out soon?' Gabriel asked making me shrug and head to the office to plan a new routine.

'I don't even know a lot about the Windego's Gabriel how does he expect me to make up a whole new routine?' I asked getting a little irritated.

"I don't know maybe just take what you already know about them and use that to try and create ways to fight them." Gabriel said as I ran a hand threw my hair.

This is going to be a long ass night.

Daisy's POV:

We all stood up when Teddy entered the living room and started speaking.

"Zinc is telling us we have to start training at 5am sharp tomorrow morning, we don't want a windego to hurt any of us so please for your own sakes just get up early for training." Teddy said making Brandon cross his arms.

"Oh hell no I'm going to have a word with that mate of mine." Brandon said storming off to talk to zinc.

"I really don't want to wake up at 5am though can't it be like 10?" I asked as I slumped my body down on the couch.

"No 5am if your late I'll throw you out with the Windego's." Teddy replied making me stick my tongue out at him.

"Ok now that's all cleared up 5am don't be late." He said grabbing auroras hand and leaving with her.

Fuck sake I hate exercise more than anything why do I have to do this?

I flopped down on my bed but soon got board and decided to see what Brandon was doing.

"Heyyyy!" I said jumping over the couch in between zinc and Brandon.

"Why do you always have to do that?" Asked Brandon moving over to make extra room for me.

"Because I'm just amaiznggg!" I sang and I rested my head on Brandon making zinc growl. Bitch.

"What you even watching anyway?" I asked getting up and moving so zinc could sit next to Brandon.

Love birds at its finest.

"We are watching Eastenders." Zinc said as he pulled Brandon away from me. Um rude.

"Sounds boring." I said closing my eyes and leaning my head on the back of the couch.

We all turned as Teddy walked in wearing black swimming trunks and a white T-shirt

I turned back to the Tv and sighed.

"What is this crap Zinc like is this all you British people watch?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"No it isn't all we watch there's also Emmerdale and Coronation Street." Zinc replied.

"Ooo and holly oaks that's a good one." He finished making me roll my eyes.

"I'm guessing judging by your facial explanations all those shows you just mentioned are the same as this Eastenders or similar?" I said looking at zinc before getting my phone.

"Hey Teddy your finally here and damn you look hot." Brandon said making me laugh at how it made zinc growl.

"Zinc stop making Sky growl I have a mate remember it's Brandon who said it not me." Teddy said to zinc making me laugh even more. Ugh seeing zinc angry is the highlight of my day.

"Whatever." Zinc said folding his arms and turning back to the TV.

"Hey it was a joke you big baboon stop being such a spoil sport." Brandon said as he laid his head on zincs lap while kicking his legs up on my lap.

"Jokes are meant to be funny." Zinc said making me snicker even more. This is gold.

Just then Aurora came into the room with a bikini on, so there going on a swimming date, lucky.

"You ready to go?" Aurora asked Teddy making me push Brandon's feet off my lap as I left the room and went to my bedroom. I feel wayyyy to single right now.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍