. Chapter 31 .

Daisy's POV:

Seeing him like that. Seeing my baby boy covered in his own fucking blood buried under dirty boxes while those good for nothing assholes had a laugh and a joke made me sick.

Anger boiled in my blood. Seeing my son hurt and unconscious. So vulnerable, so weak, so hurt. I hated every minute of it.

I loaded my gun and screamed at the top of my lungs as I walked around the abandoned building. I needed vengeance and I needed it now.

I walked down the dark halls of the building swinging open every door I came across screaming his revolting name. Lucifer.

"LUCIFER YOU WEAK FUCK SHOW YOURSELF! HOW MUCH OF A SCUM ARE YOU TO HURT YOUR OWN FAMILY?!" I yelled through the halls making my voice echo down them.

I had one room left. The basement. I ran down the stairs to the basement and kicked the door open with no hesitation.

"BOO!" I screamed as I pointed the gun into the room.

I looked straight ahead of me to a man with ginger hair and a ginger beard sitting at a broken table drinking a glass of whisky.

"Ah took you long enough Daisy." His sickening voice said as he stood up from his chair and walked over to me.

He suddenly grabbed my chin with a tight grip and said with his deep voice"I've been waiting for you darling, please have a seat I have a lot to speak about with you." He said as he pushes my face back down roughly and moved back to his seat.

I hesitantly sat opposite to him making sure my gun was easy to grab.

"Tell me hunny, how does it feel to have my sons death in your hands?" He asked with a smirk.

"But it isn't in my hands he raped me. He asked for It." said raising an eyebrow.

"Doesn't feel good does it?" Lucifer asked making me even more confused.

"What?" I snapped.

"Having your son taken from you." He said as he finished his whisky.

"You have no right to take him from me." I snapped back gritting my teeth.

"Oh but I do, see your pretty little mate here killed my son and I think that calls for me to return the gift don't you?" Lucifer replied chuckling.

"Michael is your grandson at the end of the day Lucifer and I think if you are so upset about loosing your precious son why would you be fine with hurting your grandson? I mean come on Lucifer he is a part of your son after all." I said lightning a cigarette and placing my feet up on the table.

"Hm yes he may be my grandson but I don't know him. For all I know he could be a dirty human like you." Lucifer spat at me.

"Yes, I suppose your right a dirty human like me." I said standing up and walking around the table behind him.

"But dirty humans have dirty habits." I said putting my cigarette out on the back of his neck making him yell in pain.

I quickly used this change to pull my gun out of my pocket and place the cold metal of the gun on the back of his neck.

I watched as he froze in his chair slowly lifting his hands up on surrender.

Satisfaction is what I felt seeing the fear radiate off him.

"Is someone scared? The big, brave, strong Lucifer. Scared? But I thought your name meant the devil? Does the devil get scared?" I teased with a smile on my face.

"Never." Lucifer said in a deep tone as he turned his head and stared at me.

I was met with now deep dark almost black eyes.

Great now his wolf is out to play.

"Oh and what's your name then? Satan?" I asked sarcastically.

"Why yes actually." Satan said with a smirk.

"Fucks sake." I said as I clicked my gun ramming it deeper into the back of satan/ lucifers neck.

"What is it with you and the devil anyway?" I asked curiously.

"Let me go sweetheart and I'll tell you." Satan said while slowly lifting his hand.

"Yeah no thanks." I said digging my heel into satan's thigh.

The yells of pain echoed through the room making me laugh.

"Awh not so brave now hun?" I said digging deeper and deeper.

I watched as his leg started to turn a greenish/ black colour.

"What is t-that?" He asked while I watched the colour from his face start to drain away.

"Wolfsbane." I smiled as I pulled my heel out from his thigh.

"You think I would be dumb enough as to not lace myself in wolfsbane before I left, if I'm going into a fight with wear wolves. I'm going to need proper protection baby." I said running a hand into his hair.

"You bitch." He said staring at me from his now lying down position on the floor.

"Oh but am I? Because last I checked your the dog." I smiled and stepped on his stomach as I left the dirty room.

"DAISY OH MY GOD THERE YOU ARE!" Brandon said running up to me from down the hall.

"Hey." I said hugging him back.

"Ok where is he have you found him?" Brandon asked in a stressed tone.

"Yeah I did and he's already dead." I said nonchalantly picking up my hair with my hands and tying it into a low ponytail.

"Although I will need that fire of yours." I said looking back at Brandon for him to follow me.

"Is everyone else with James and Michael?" I asked now standing at the front of the building.

"Yeah we met James at the front door while he took Michael to the hospital, Aurora, Teddy and zinc went with them and I stayed to find you." Brandon replied.

"Ok I want you to heat it up." I said looking at Brandon with a smirk.

"This bitch is going up in flames."

END OF CHAPTER

🤍