. Chapter 12 .

MENTIONS OF PANIC. ATTACKS AND SA IN THIS CHAPTER!

Daisy's POV:

I stood there with slight tears in my eyes as I watched Riley beat the shit out of the mysterious man who tried to question aurora's leading skills.

I quickly turned away as I saw Riley claw his face almost killing him. I hate violence everything to do with it I just can't bare it.

I quickly ran out the pack room and into the hall as I felt it. The pain of not being able to breath creep back inside me. I gripped onto my chest as I fell to the ground. I scrambled for my phone to call Brandon but kept dropping it due to my shaking hands. I sat up against the hallway wall and counted in my head.

2.4.6.8- I can't. I can't do this. Why is my breath getting smaller? Why does it feel like my throat is closing up. Why can't I see. Why does it feel like everything around me is spinning like I'm on a roller coaster? Fuck it hurts. My heart feels like it's slowly giving up. Maybe I'm giving up?

I stopped struggling when I felt a pair of warm hands  wrap around my stomach and pulling me to their chest.

"B-Brandon?" I asked in between sobs.

"It's ok I got you."  A much much deeper voice said making me instantly relax at the sound.

He smelt like pine wood and mint. The smell of his clothes made me instantly relax and sink into his presence.

Me and Mr. Stranger stayed like that for a while until I had the courage to look up at him making my breath shorten instantly. James?

"J-James?" I asked wiping my tears and slowly standing to my feet.

"Sorry I saw you leaving panicking and I just wanted to make sure you was ok." James said as he stares at me with those deep blue eyes of his.

"Y-yeah I'm fine sorry just that in there doesn't really work for me." I said referring to the violence that Riley was using on that guy.

"Ah I get you do you want me to um stay with you?" James asked making me shake my head.

It's ok you go back in I'm just going to try and find somewhere to have a cig." I replied tapping James on the arm as I left.

Why do I feel so nervous around him?

"Oh before I forget." I turned to James standing at the door to where Riley was in.

"Training tommorow at the gym everyone including you hun.

James said winking as he went back into the room.

Hun? Why did that make me feel tingly inside?

I shook the feeling off and went back to the living soon since I don't really have a room in this cave yet.

***

"Daisy room 3" zinc said as he handed me the key to my room.

"Thanks." I replied as I headed to my room.

I walked inside to be met with a simple double bed in the middle of the room, a connected closet and a desk at the end of the bed. It was small but cosy.