. Chapter 5 .

Daisy's POV;

I pretty much fell out of bed as I reached for my alarm and switched it off. Great we fly out to England today. How fun.

I would be more excited about this trip but honestly I don't even know what day of the week it is I threw up about 10 times once I got back from the club and now I'm here in my bed. How? I couldn't tell you.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed and quickly showered, brushed my hair and teeth then got dressed into a simple outfit of grey joggers and a white jumper.

"Bye dad, bye mum, bye Courtney." I said waving goodbye and not even looking at my parents as I left the house and got into Brandon's car who was waiting outside for me.

"Ciggy?" Brandon asked making me tiredly nod my head.

He handed me one and lit it for me as I opened the window and waited for the vibrations of the car to start.

"Let's listen to some tunesssss!" Brandon sang as he turned on the music making me instantly wake up.

"OH THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Me and Brandon sung as we put our hands up in the air.

"Maybe don't let go of the wheel with both hands dumb ass." I laughed taking a pull of the cigarette.

"This song will forever make me happy." Brandon said as he drove faster down the road to the airport.

"I hope this holiday is worth leaving the warmth of L.A." I said as I closed my eyes to feel the warmth on my skin.

"Um babe have you even looked in the mirror today?" Brandon suddenly asked making me shake my head.

"Your makeup from yesterday is still on." He said making my eyes widen and pull down the mirror on his car ceiling.

"Fuck I have eyeshadow and eyeliner everywhere and only 1 fake eyelash on!" I cried as I rummaged through Brandon's car for makeup wipes.

"How drunk did you even get last night?" Brandon asked laughing

"Very." I said as I started wiping away the makeup.

"Teddy and Aurora said you were very drunk and. Threw up as soon as you got home." Brandon said making me rub my head.

"Don't talk about it please it's embarrassing enough." I said leaning my head on the car window.

"Alright alright I won't let's just get this holiday over with." Brandon said making me nod my head. Yes please.

It isn't that I don't want to go to England, sure I do I just don't really want to leave L.A. I wouldn't mind going on a road trip or something in America but England? I've never been on a plane before it's scary.

"Come on Daisy hurry up!" Brandon said from the outside of his car making me snap out of my day dream and unbuckle my seat belt and run to help him with the bags.

"Jesus why do you need so many bags?" I asked as I struggled to pull one of Brandon's bags out the back of the car.

"Because I have loads of outfit choices I am gonna get myself a slice of English." Brandon said winking as he locked his car and started walking in-front of me.