. Chapter 24 .

Gabriel's POV:

"Can a man never catch a break." I shouted as I ran faster to try and escape the 5 or so men chasing me.

I ran deeper and deeper into the woods until I came across an abandoned train station.

I sprinted inside finding the first train available and hiding in the shadowy part of the carriage.

"Oh my." A little voice said as I watched a small ginger boy stand up and look at me.

I had no time to talk so I grabbed the boy and covered his mouth and the 5 men ran past the train.

Fuck close call.

"Sorry gingerbread the names Gabriel and you are?" I asked but forgot I was a wolf so he probably wouldn't even understand me.

"Michael." He said giggling.

Daisy's brothers name. Fuck I miss her.

"Huh I see we have a little wolf on our hands." I said with a smile.

"Yep my mummy says I'll be big and strong some day just like you I hope." Michael said as he stood tall and proud.

"MICHAEL!" A voice sounded from outside the train. Daisy!?

"IN HERE MUMMA!" Michael said making a bare footed girl jump inside the train.

Roses. Roses filled my senses making my tail wag.

It's her. 10 years of looking and I've finally found her. She looked angelic still had the same long brown hair and perfectly done makeup. She was a goddess.

Suddenly she gasped when she saw me.

"MICHAEL RUN!" She screamed and pulled him with her away from me again.

Fuck no I lost you once I will not do it again.

I chased them but made sure not to be seen as they got into a car and sped off.

I ran through the woods following the car when it suddenly screeched to a stop making me hide behind a tree and wait to see what happened next.

After what looked like a very long conversation Daisy started the car again and drove to a huge building on the outside of it there was a sign that read 'Daisy's makeup'.

I smiled at her accomplishments and knew she had done all this on her own. A wave of proudness filled my body. I think it's time for a little reunion.

James POV:

I changed back into human form and put on the clothes I had with me in the bag I brought.

I wish I packed a suit now but I guess it wouldn't hurt to break into the building.

I went round the back of the building and opened the door and started climbing the metal stair well using my sense of smell to try and find out where gingerbread and Daisy were.

Once the smell was at its strongest point I open the door and was faced with lockers.

This must be a changing room for models.