. Chapter 25 .

* this chapter has a mature scene in it finally lol if you want to skip I'll tell you when it starts and ends*

Daisy's POV:

"Be careful." I said to James as he quietly and gently carried Michael inside the house from the car.

I watched in awe seeing him in a kind of dad mode.

"Follow me." I whispered as I lead him up the stairs to Michael room.

"Just lay him down on the bed please." I said as I watched James lay my son on his bed and tuck him under the covers after taking his shoes off.

"Thankyou." I whispered as I closed the door to his room.

"Its ok." James said smiling.

"Um so let me show you where you'll be sleeping." I said as he follows me down the hallway to the guest bedroom.

"My room is next to yours if you need anything but you should be good do you have any clothes?" I asked folding my arms.

"No I don't but it's ok I'll just sleep in this." He said referring to his suit.

"That would be so uncomfortable here." I said as I walked into the closet of the guest bedroom and pulled out some men's clothes.

"These are zincs and Brandon's they leave some clothes here when they stay over." I said making James eyes widen.

"Zinc and Brandon have know where you was this whole time?" James asked in an angry whisper.

"Yeah Brandon is a witch and a good one at that did you really think he wouldn't find me?" I said to him.

"But why didn't he tell me! He knew how much I cried over you leaving and how much it hurt me!" James said raising his voice slightly making me shush him.

"Look James they wanted to tell you but I stopped them because I didn't want to see you." I said honestly making him nod and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you Daisy." James said as I stood in front of him.

Suddenly he pulled me by the waist onto his lap and wrapped his hands tightly around me.

"Let me just hold you please." James said resting his head on my chest.

"Ok." I replied as I slowly rested my head on his rubbing his back slightly.

"Please never leave me again." He said while his face was still buried in my chest.

"I know I fucked up but I promise dais I never kissed her back she threw herself on me as you walked in to the pool." James said his voice laced with sympathy.

I took a deep breath and lifted his head up to look at me before smashing my lips onto his. The kiss was rough and intoxicating.

*Start of mature scene*

It felt like I had been stranded in the desert for 10 years and finally got a drink of water. The kiss made every hair stand up on my body.