. Chapter 37 .

Jame's POV:

"Dais Wake up." I said shaking Daisy gently making her rub her eyes.

"Where here." I whispered to her as she unbuckled her seatbelt followed by me.

I grabbed our bags while she got Michael and we headed out the place towards the airport.

"What's the plan then?" Daisy asked carrying Michael off the plane.

"Organise a pack meeting if the alpha of the fire pack wants a war then a war is what we'll give him and I need my pack back on training and I'll have a meeting with my top 5 men to discuss what our actions will be." I said to Daisy while we left the airport towards my driver.

"Alright that's fine what shall I do?" Daisy asked confidently.

"We'll you will be in the meeting with me obviously. Your my mate and the packs Luna we need your opinion just as much as they need mine." I said as we drove down the dirt road.

"Alright then and Michael? What will he do while we are in the meeting?" Daisy asked curious.

"There's a play group in the pack house he can go there." I said making Daisy nod her head.

"Oh and be careful of my beta he's very old fashioned and anti human." I said making Daisy a little on edge.

"Just be yourself around him and it will all be fine." I said.

My beta is someone I met during the time I spent in the army, he taught me a lot about leadership and how to be the best. His name is Harvey and he is a lot older than me in his late 30's but that doesn't stop him from being one of my best friends.

Once I opened my new pack after leaving the army I instantly asked him if he wanted the role as my beta and he said yes instantly.

He is very old fashioned though and doesn't really get along with humans. He was once in love with a human but then found his mate and he was going to reject his mate to be with his human girlfriend but found her in bed with his dad. Yeah that was a fun talk.

The car was silent for the next few hours just the occasional 'are we there yet' from Michael but it was nice it felt normal.

"Are we there yetttt." Michael asked for the 60th time but this time we actually arrived.

"Yes Michael we are here." I said laughing.

"Fucking finally I need a piss so bad." Daisy said as she ran out the car.

"You don't even know where the toilets are." I shouted but she didn't hear me and ran into the pack house like it was her own.

"I love your mummy." I said to Michael making him giggle.

"She's a weirdo." He said jumping out the car and getting some of the bags follows by my driver and me as we followed Daisy into the house.

"Woah this house is big." Michele said as he looked in-front of him.

My pack house was a house that stretched around the woods.