. Chapter 34 .

Daisy's POV:

I woke up to James and Michael rushing into my room making me pull the covers over my head. I hate mornings.

"Mummyyy! We made you breakfast." Michal sang as he jumped up and down on my bed.

The word breakfast made me instantly sit up. Anything for food.

I sat up and was met with a tray that had a plate with eggs, toast, bacon, avocado, juice and fruit all in different plates and bowls.

"How did you know I don't like any of my foods touching?" I asked smirking at James.

"Your son told me, he was a big help actually." James said ruffling Michaels hair.

"Yeah James even let me pour the egg into the pan!" Michael said jumping up and down again.

"Thankyou this is really nice." I said giving Michael a kiss on the cheek and James on the lips.

"Michael go get ready for school it's your first day back today, I'll come and help once I've spoken to your mum." James said making Michael nod his head and leave the room.

"You ok?" I asked as James took a seat next to me.

"Finish your breakfast, I'll take Michael to school today I have a dress hanging on your closet door change into it and meet me in the living room when I get back". James said and left before I could even answer.

I finished eating then stalked towards my closet door and unzipped the dress bag on the door to see a beautiful deep blue silk gown with a slit down the right side of it.

My jaw widened as I pulled it out of the bag and slipped into the dress zipping the side up. I walked over to the mirror and widened my eyes at the sight of myself. The dress was dark blue with a silk material. It had spaghetti straps and reached to my ankles.

(The dress)

(The dress)

I decided to pair the dress with some silver strap heels and silver necklace and earrings.

I then walked over to my makeup desk and decided to apply some makeup. I mean I don't know what James has planned but what ever it is I think it is definitely makeup appropriate if he chose such a fancy dress for me.

I decided on some sliver eyeshadow with a black eyeliner that created a pattern on my eye along with some mascara.