. Chapter 27 .

Daisy's POV:

"Are you going to tell them?" Brandon asked me suddenly while we were all sat in the living room watching frozen 2

"Tell who what?" I asked confused.

"Aurora and Teddy where you are?" Brandon said looking at me with hope.

"I really don't know I miss them so much but I feel like if I tell them all my past that I've finally escaped will just come crawling back." I said true-fully.

"They miss you Dais, so much you mean more than you know to them I think it's only fair to tell them." Brandon said with a small smile.

"Maybe." I replied as I turned back to the movie.

"Mummy." Michael said turning to me from the floor.

"Yes baby?" I said questionably.

"Where's my dad?" He asked making everyone in the room freeze up.

"Um can everyone give us a minute." I said making everyone nod and leave except James.

"Want me to go?" He asked but I shook my head.

"Why did you suddenly ask that baby?" I asked as Michael came up and sat next to me on the couch.

"Because Evelyn has 2 daddy's so why don't I have one?" He asked resting his head on my arm.

"Um well your daddy wasn't a very nice man he um." I stopped and looked at James with teary eyes. I can't talk. If I talk I'll cry.

"Hey buddy come here." James said making Michael get up and move next to James.

"Your mummy is a little upset right now so if you would like I can tell you about your dad I used to be some what good friends with him." James said ruffling his hair.

"Oooo yes please." Michael said excitedly.

"We'll he was a very funny man loved to crack a joke even in serious situations but he hurt your mummy, really badly and that made him a bad man. Would you let anyone hurt your mum?" James asked raising an eyebrow.

"No never when I turn into a wolf I'll make sure to protect her like a big boy." Michal said as he got up on his knees and into a super man pose.

"But how did he hurt mum?" Michael asked James making me look away from his face.

"Um well he." I stopped James by putting a hand on his leg.

"He shouted at me and forced me to do things like play with him when I didn't want to, it's like when your friends do things you don't want to do and that hurts doesn't it?" I asked Michael as he nodded his head.

I watched as he got off the couch and ran up to me hugging me tightly.

"I will never let another man hurt you again mummy I promise." Michael said as he squeezed me tighter.

"If you hurt my mummy James I will hurt you." Michael said picking up his toy sword and pointing it at James.

"I promise." James said crossing his heart.