. Chapter 44 .

Daisy's POV:
*warning mention of sex trafficking and rape in this chapter*

*One week later*

It's been a week and all the team is ready and trained. Me and James have been training the fighters for a week straight day and night making sure the fighters are ready. I've been training those who may not be able to shift with weapons and fighting skills while James has been training their wolves.

And now we are in the cars on the way to the fire pack.

It takes us around 2 hours from the hotel to get to the fire packs house. Once we arrive we instantly jump into action.

I grab the first gun out of my holder and Starr shooting at the windows of the house grabbing anyone who was inside, their attention.

I watched as everyone started screaming and running around the house while some came out shifted and started fighting. I called Brandon not so long ago as I knew we would be needing him and his witches to help.

"Hello pretty lady." A deep and raspy voice said from behind me, making me turn around and face a red wolf with green eyes.

I instantly lifted my gun to the wolfs head as I started at it with gritted teeth.

"I am not scared of you." I spat as I pulled the tigger making the wold wimped in pain.

"W-what is in t-that?" The wolf asked referring to the bullet as usually normal bullets don't even effect wolves.

" Wolfsbane." I smirked at him as the life slowly drained from his eyes.

I then ran inside the house.

My eyes widened at the sight.

There was a long corridor with different rooms on both sides covered by curtains. I opened one and instantly fell back.

Inside was a small girl chained to a bed obviously drugged sobbing.

"W- what happened?" I asked tears threatened to escape me.

"H-h-he d-did this." The girl said in between sobs.

I walked over slowly lowering my gun and I unchained her from the bed by using my cutters to break the chain.

I scanned the small girl who was only wearing a pair of underwear as she tried to get up off the dirty mattress but failed as she fell back down making me instantly run over to her helping her up.

I got my phone out my pocket and instantly called a few of the pack members who were still at the hotel.

"CARS NOW!" Is all I said before hanging up and taking the girl to the wardrobe in the room.

"Hide in here I'll be back for you soon."
I said smiling as I left for the other rooms.

All the rooms were the same with at least 1 or 2 young girls inside under dressed and dirty. I made them all hide in the wardrobes just as I got the notification letting me know I could take them down to the cars.