Prologue

5th June 2022

5th June 2022

2 months Later.

Aria's Pov:

Leo Santiago. 

Male. (Rare species) 

22 years old. 

In his natural habitat: His stupid office. 

Leo Santiago looked sexy even when he was reading a piece of paper. 

I watched as he flipped over to another sheet and scanned down the paper his lips moving as he read. 

I sighed, god, my man was fine

Finer then fine. And he was mine. 

I ducked my head down immediately as he moved a little in his seat. 

Damn. Now that was a close one. 

I let out a breath as I looked back up through the window to see him looking down at his paper. 

He had no idea I was here. 

I wasn't stalking him. No way. 

I had simply gone for a walk and noticed him in his office that just happened to give me a perfect view of him. 

Ok fine perhaps me being in my sleepwear was not that convincing but I could definitely argue that a spontaneous walk is possible and that I really really wanted to go on a walk but couldn't be bothered to change. 

Though of course that would be a lie. 

Because I was almost definitely stalking him. 

Now. See. It was not my fault. 

He was the one who started the argument. Not me. 

All I asked was if he would buy me a flame thrower for my 'scientific experiment' and he flat out refused to saying that I'd probably try and set everything around me on fire including myself and when I then argued that I wasn't dumb enough to do something so stupid like that he just raised his silly beautiful eyebrows at me. 

The little bastard was the reason for everything these days. I can't even figure out whether I hate it our like it. 

Well yes I like him. 

But I hate the way that he can get me so fucking angry but then all I have to do is look at him and I forget whatever he's done. 

Something like that is rather dangerous. 

But i think I'm stuck like this. This man has a hold on me that none of my other ex's ever had. Sure I liked them but this man has a hold on me that I'm sure even If he tried to murder me I'd forgive him if he smiled at me. 

It truly was dangerous. 

I glanced back at him.

His black hair a little ruffled. Not much different from usual. His grey eyes trained down at the paper, lips in his usual scowl as he looked unimpressed at what he was reading.