14

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

I woke up due to Aria continuously poking my cheek. I groaned as I opened my eyes. But then smiled as I saw her green eyes widening in excitement. 

"Your awake." She exclaimed. 

I let my expression sour as I turned over in the bed, wrapping an arm around her in the process. 

"Let me sleep, just a little more." I murmured. 

"Nope." She replied. Popping the 'P' as she did. "WE have to go on a date." 

At this I looked up at her. Finally fully awake. 

"What?" I blinked. 

She moved my arm of off her and sat up in the bed excitedly. Her brown hair a mess but yet she still managed to look gorgeous. 

She grinned then. A large mischievous one. 

"So now that your finally free, I've decided that we should go on a date. I've always wanted a rich boyfriend and a rich expensive date. So you are going to take me out on one." She demanded. 

I raised an eyebrow at that. I already knew that I was going to take her out on this date. There was no way I couldn't do that, not when her eyes were sparkling like that. But i would like to figure out what was going on in her mind sometimes. 

"Aren't you supposed to wait until I ask you on a date? Instead of demanding it?" I asked her curiously. 

"Well, you haven't and I can't be bothered for you to wait another year or so to ask me on one. I mean think about it Leo, we have been dating for a month or so and we haven't even gone on a date yet." She sighed. 

I never really understood the need for a date. Paris, Mirae and even Venus would tell me about their romantic dates and I never saw the need. Perhaps it was  because I've never been on a date before.  

"I've never been on a date before, what is the need?" I asked genuinely. 

Aria gave a sharp gasp. She looked at me in utter shock. 

"Then what the hell did you do with your girlfriends?" She eyed me weirdly. 

I was now genuinely confused. 

"I've never had a girlfriend before, well I mean not until you." I said truthfully. 

Aria spluttered. "WITH A FACE LIKE THAT?" 

I tilted my head, my face? 

"What about my face?" I blinked. 

"You-" Aria looked at me scandalised. 

She got out of the bed clambered over to my side of the bed and yanked my arm. 

"Come on, here. now." She ordered.